Sunday 1 November 2009

Introducing ...Sheila Mary




Hiyas....first off thanks to those who have shown support to my new blog Gathered Memories Within it is so appreciated and feel free to jump on board ... i have left my Birthday card over there for my Mum who would have reached her 80th today....i seem to have found some calm over the last few days and for that my heart is grateful...and as the weather is not too kind and i feel so much better ive had a play...no challenge..just a vintage i found these really old paper roses..how long they have been hidden who knows but they are rather fragile...tried to do a bit of distressing...all goodies used from stash paper from paper cella..cut out leaves and stuck sequins on..daft or what lol!!! but im strangely pleased with this card...i hope you like her too ive called her after my Mum..thanks again for all the wonderful comments left to cheer my day.. as always hugs xxxx


4 comments:

June Nelson said...

OOh sis this is pwetty!!!! like this one, im back to me other one lol. Love you loads you know!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

Love the new blog, fantastic.

Sassy, your card is breathtakingly beautiful. You are the queen of Vintasge, just gorgeous.
I am totally blown away by such elegance.

luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sassy thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog :) I think we are both pleased to have found each others blogs ... i love it here its so beautiful, your cards and art are superb
hugs June xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Totally stunning work of art Sassy as always a Master piece
Love it Hugs Susie xx