Saturday 28 November 2009

Baby jaynes Christmas Card


Happy Saturday to all me luvverlies....havent done alot lately i reckon mojo has cone awol again.....have of course made a couple of card one i cant let you see as somewhere my sis will see it lol!!!...but this is for my sister Jayne..she popped round the other day and threatned me that if she didnt get a boxed card for christmas she not get me a pressie lol!!! but of course id already made it ..never told her that...anyway i fancied burgundy and cream am not really that impressed with my effort though but she will like it...weather is doing my head in and im sure it hasnt been light all day..or perhaps it was here for such a short time i never noticed and no i havent been having a duvet day haha....just seem busy doing nothing...round in circles and not geting any where fast....hope you are all well ttfn xxxxx








4 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Sassy, haven't done a lot myself, too busy with work! :o)
Jackie xx

June Nelson said...

oOh sis this is beautiful but you see I adore these colours cos they ae so rich, sorry bout lack f mail having big prons sitting again off on another weeks sick, fed up. Your card is wonderful as always darling love you loats xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Christine said...

Hi Sassy hun gorgeous card love the colour combo & know what you mean bout going round in circles bin chasing me tail all wk too ..LOL think its catching..

Hugs Christine xx

linziloo said...

Hiya Sassy.
Beautiful card, i love you style hun so inspirational.