Monday 4 May 2009

Vintage Splendour


Vintage Splendour

Having a mojo day....and nope i havent lost the plot well i dont think so..maybe you might agree good grief shes at it again lol!!!sassy gone ott..agin..back in my ATC days i loved adding feathers especially to my vintage side..just ask them on dc..lol!!! well tonite i just couldnt resist...all in vintage splendour they loved their hats...the ramntic era..i do hope you might find this interesting if not slightly ott for some but i rather like it..well i would..and i incorperated the colours from the red, brown and cream theme which i have rather taken a fancy too over at colour create....i find this is fiddly placing the feathers and wished i hadnt popped the tiny red ones on but hey ..thats where there staying so while i still keep getting feathers up my nose and if you have the slightest of sticky fingers they dont half take some shifting..fleff fliff!!! thats me blowing them he he ...right off tobed in a mo...feel free to leave me as many lovely comments ..thanks my angels hugs

12 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is a great interpretation of the 'Vintage' era and reflects the love they had for these gorgeous embellishments so it is not OTT. It looks all very sumptuous and your mojo is definitely in full gear lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Another beauty Sassy, you amaze me with your talent...how long have you been making cards?? I know some vintage card makers who might want to take a look at this one...beautiful!
I wanted to take a look at the Vintage Amethyst site but I didn't get the connection when I clicked on the logo!! It looks like a site for me!!!
So glad you are back Sassy....
Hugs from across the pond.
Love,
Charlotte

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Hi Sassy, just wanted to let you know I was finally able to get into vintage Amethyst....what beautiful things they have there and I checked out the blog too!! Thanks for listing it.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Priscilla said...

Ohhhhhhhh Sassy...I love it!! You have inspired me..I have been collecting feathers for awhile and now really want to put some on a card..heehe very exciting to have new inspiration.. TFS :) p.s. The Midnight Madness Logo looks AWESOME on your blog!! :) thank you for displaying it and i hope you come play with us :)

Yvonne said...

OMG this is stunning.OTT def not, this is a FANTASTIV card. Do love the rich colours of the red abd brown. You have captured the Vintage look to a tee.STUNNING !!

Chrissie said...

Super indulgent card Sassy, now you need to make the box to put it in!
Fabulous colours.
Chrissie

LoloDesigns said...

Wow that is gorgeous!!!! Love it Sassy ;o) xx

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

How can I say this is better than the last. You are so talented and and amazing.
FABULOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luv
irene
xxxx

Anne said...

Absolutely stunning!!!
I love everything about this card, it's beautiful
Anne x

June Nelson said...

OOh sis, this is scrummy so indulgent like a choccy box!!! beautiful, but I wouldnt expect anything else from youwould I , loves yer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wellnifty said...

Wow...Stunning, I love it,

stephanne said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I don't know what to think?!?!? This is INCREDIBLE!!! Over the top? No. No way, this is great. Every bit of it is great for a beautifully executed vintage ensemble. I'll be adding ya so I don't miss out on these superb creations!!

Stephanne