Wednesday 13 May 2009

vintage purse MMSC1.2nd entry







would like to share with you my take on a vintage purse...with a twist..inside is a smaller version of the midnight madness challenge too....the same Lay out but on a much smaller scale...so i hope its *working outside the box*...i have done this before to send atcs as a extra special gift.....cut out free hand pattern...Gosh me brain still works then lol!!!!! and covered with papers from paper mania...never really liked them but in a strange way i did...how do you explain that eh,,,wont even try ...covered with old broken earrings as the clasp with a added Bow from stash rhinestone brad from paper mania ????? I think ???? (did i just say i had a brilliant memory lol!!!)
...cut outs from the oval punch in card stock edged in brown from colour box....and from my collection of vintage two lovely girls..cut oval .love these two so angelic...flowers and Velcro fastening from stash......and another old piece if jewellery necklace i keep in my bit box...love rooting through that.alot of my embellies were from my atcs days too...so have acquired lots of cheap bits from everywhere on the high street and then broken up especially it was a sale item sometimes worked out cheaper than buying from crafty places......im so thrifty ...not ..well i hope you like it i quite like it now the fiddly bits are done...thanks for all the lovely wonderful comment so humbly accepted....ttfn...xxxx

21 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is a gorgeous vintage purse!! How creative and beautiful! Glad you played along again. I hope you had fun!! You have a lot of wonderful creations on you blog!!

Lilacanglia said...

Astounding!!!
Its gorgeous,
Hugs
Angie

Priscilla said...

Sassy...I have only one word for you...

Outrageously BEAUTIFUL!!!!.....ok thats two words..

Mr. Linky is waiting for your second entry..You can enter 3 per week for the drawing. You really need to enter it so everyone can gaze on this beaut!!

Diamond Doll said...

OOh Sue this is Gorgeous, Love it!!!!
((hugs))
Trish (-:

Tracey said...

stunning absolutly stunning xxxxxx

Priscilla said...

It seems to be working now :) I think you were trying to add the same address twice. Each entry should be to different direct post addresses...hahah did that make sense? I think you know what I mean though :) Will there be a number 3 entered?

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! This is so amazing!

coldwaters2 said...

Sassy every time I see your work my heart has a little flutter lol. This is awesome I love it, love it, love it. It looks so authentic and those images on the inside are fab. I love all of it lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Beautiful purse :o)
Jackie xx

Heidi said...

Gorgeous!! Thank you for your sweet comment in my blog, of course you can use them all:-)Hugs Heidi

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

What can I say, I thought your last fabulous creation was gorgeous but this is even better.
Totally speechless and awestruck by its beauty.

luv
irene
xxxx

Sonya said...

This is gorgeous! What a beautiful and creative take on our first sketch! I can't wait to see more! Glad you could play along!

Sonya
http://thepinkpaperpenguin.blogspot.com/
Designer for Midnight Madness

June Nelson said...

OOOh cuz this is beautiful, I love it and ive been looking at the bowen stamp set today but bought some others instead lol, mind I may have to get them saturday, hope your ok darlin, your work is so exquisite, I love everything you do xxxxxxxxxxxx huggies toots xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Be still my heart. Wonderful colors and the richness. I have never seen anything like that before. Thanks for playing!!!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Oh Sassy, just when I think you can't amaze or surprise me any more....you've done it again! This is gorgeous in every sense of the word! I love this one! Like the way you displayed the photos too....very original.
Hey I was just kidding about the bunny stamp....meaning I need to find it for myself......just too cute. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me messages...I always love to see what fun stuff you have to say!! You make me laugh!!
Hugs to you my friend.
Love,
Charlotte

Clare with paint in her hair said...

that is just too cute for words. Love the colours and papers you picked

Clare

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Sassy, it's simply stunning!. I love vintage and this is a project that any vintage lover would enjoy making...let alone receive.

Beautiful Work.
Hugs
Lisa.xx

Sue said...

OMG!!! OMG!!! Sassy, This is amazing and must have taken you ages, how beautiful, anyone would love to receive this, (ME)!!!! there is so much detail, I have never seen anything like this in paper!! Congrats too on all your lovely awards you deserve them, Big Hugs Sue xx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful creation Sassy:)

Denise @ kc242 said...

Very creative! Lovely purse with alot of beautiful detail! GREAT JOB!

Carolyn said...

This is so gorgeous and wonderfully creative. Thank you so much for playing along with the MMSC1 challenge. I hope you will play along with the next one. I love this so much, I am going to become a follower on your blog. Very inspirational.

Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com