Wednesday 29 April 2009

Sugar and spice..all things nice..


hiya.....soz not been around much... having a few probs and is knocked ten bells out of me and has left me somewhat lacking in inspiration...enough of my dribble lol!!! i made this parchement dress ages and ages ago...and found it the othe day when i last did my parchy flutterbies.....so i finally have got round to doing something with it...although not the best card i have ever madeit quite sweet for a little girl or new baby......so of course dusted with my glamour dust and added a oddment of lace....and a flower or two....thanks so much for all the comments as it does cheer me to feel not so alone.....thanks for popping by..hope to be feeling better..but still really havent located my lost mojo.....





14 comments:

mitch1066 said...

ITS LOVELY!!I always laugh when crafters apologise for showing us something lovely :)Don't apologise...be proud!!
I hope some crafting cheered you up.

Joey said...

Oh Wow sassy STUNNING work absolutely gorgeous. Hope your ok. Joey.x

Diamond Doll said...

Awww Sue hope things pick up for you soon, chin up my buddie, The card is stunning as usual cant wait to see what to create when your Mojo,s back.
((hugs))
Trish (-:

Anne said...

Not your best card????
It's absolutely beautiful
Anne x

Susie Sugar said...

Sweetness its self xx

Jackie said...

Lovely as ever Sassy, no need to apologise for showing us your beautiful work :o)
Jackie xx

Sherry said...

Wow Sassy what a card! Totally stunning.

I hope you feel better soon and get everything sorted. I bet your mojo isn't too far away either .... here boy!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Aww shucks, that is just so pretty and girly and sparkly... I love it.
Hugs to you xxx

Unknown said...

That's really lovely, so pretty and intricate, gorgeous work

Jan x

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

Not your best card, it's stunning, gorgeous and perfect.

luv
irene
xxxx

June Nelson said...

Aw sis its lovely likkle PINK card lol, I made you a one with this parchy dress do you remember, that was many moons ago when we were just likkle sisis he he, hope your feeling a bit brighter today me lovely, love the card, but then again I would cos im your number one fan and I loves yer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx toots xxxxxx

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Sassy, If this is not one of your best card I think I need glasses because this is absolutely gorgeous!! Colours, embellishments, glitter, flowers and bows.....what more could you ask for?? I LOVE IT!!!! WOW, WOW, triple WOW!!!
Sending you big hugs from across the pond!
Love,
Charlotte
XXX

PS: I got my Cadbury's dairy milk yesterday!!! Yummy!!! Terrible influence that you are.......LOL

amanda stokes said...

Hi sassy!This is absolutely stunning!!!
hugs amanda xx

craftypagan said...

This card is sooooo pretty!! I stumbled upon your blog blog hopping but have become a follower as your work is gorgeous! Hugs Rowena