Monday 6 April 2009

My thanks...going on a journey to fetch Yorkie lover .....



Morning bloggers....well how surprised i was to find today i have had over 5000 hits...flippin heck didnt think my blog worthy of that ammount so i reckon i better get some candy together for my
6oooth hit...............what will it be i wonder.....???? thinking cap on...off to meet me sis...so who knows what will appear on my blog tonight lol!!!!!!have a super day whatever your doing....im sure we will not stop giggling and chatting and if it hadnt been for the world wide web and especially docarfts we would never have meet ..this is also for me mate Viv over at vivs visuals we have shared some great times..hope to see you again me loverly lady....so tennas at the ready for hilarity tonite.......bye for now hugs to you all and thanks for all the visits.....see yer....off to the station........the photo is from last august when we meet for the first time oh what fun we had!!!!!!!!!! of course outside a craft shop lol!!!!!!



2 comments:

Viv said...

Have informed the local constabulary that you two are on the loose!!!! LOL
BEHAVE YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Sherry said...

LOL - can't wait to hear what else you've got up to! Have fun x