Wednesday 7 November 2012

Santa baby...


Morning my sweeties.....cor a bit blowy outside and the place is covered in leaves ...so the moan for this week is the leaves lord knows what the residents  want me to do about it as trees are doing what mother nature intends them to do...but i think they expect me to get a broom out....nope not part of my profile...anyhows onto my card...its a super image form Redonkulous and done it in greens and reds which is sortta self explantary lol!!!! another minimal one from me ...






.and my snow BLOBS...are a big big lol!!! they look more like ruddy hail stones...never mind she still looks happy cuddling santa...right must dash..been tied up in office ..well not literally...admin work so all behind....ttfn i will catch up with you all fabby bloggers later...sassy hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
add a digihttp://stamp-n-doodle.blogspot.co.uk
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

23 comments:

Caroline said...

This is stunning love the image which is coloured beautifully and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sassy,love the image...great layout.xxx

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, and cute image. Love the colour combo. hugs,moni

tilly said...

a lovely card in trad. colours
Tilly

Rosietoes said...

It's such a fun card Sassy and it looks fab!

Edna x

Sue said...

This is fabulous Sassy. Such a great image, I love the expression on Santa's face! Your colouring is beautiful

Hugs Sue

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card my sweetie loving this fab image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Pamela said...

Love the new 'less is more' style Sassy. Thanks for the lovely comment on my much awaited recent blog post!

Rita said...

What a fabulous card Sassy. It certainly made me smile. Enjoy your day. Hugs Rita xx

Tammy said...

Love the "snow blobs"! Super sweet card for the holidays and wonderful coloring!

Viv said...

Great job Sass! xx

Susie Sugar said...

Oh what a hoot your card is full of Christmas cheer
Hope you are well darling
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog sweetie xxxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is fabulous Sassy! Snow Blobs are great! Judy x

Marlene Atkinson said...

gorgeous Sassy, love the image and layout. Marlene

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sassy
Fabulous card..... Gorgeous .... Happy you appied for FF. designer.......
Hugs Sylvie xx
http://colledgeangel.blogspot.com

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card. Sue x

Christine said...

Gorgeous trad colour combo Sassy such a cute image..am sure this lassie will get plenty for xams after hugging santa like this..lol

smiles Christine x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always Sassy...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Jules said...

She certainly does look happy cuddling Santa!!!

Lovely card and fabulous embellishments too.

Now go and get those leaves picked up LOL!!!

Have a good day.

Love Jules xx

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

WOW WOW WOW Sassy this is gorgeous! I would love to share this on my Facebook Fan Page! You are amazing Hun! I love the snow blobs LOL! I don't think it looks like hail at all! Speaking of snow, we had a light dusting the other day here in Canada, and we too haven't cleaned up our leaves either. I'm on strike Hahaha! :) xoxo

coops said...

so stunning sassy.i love the fun image and gorgeous traditional colours ;D

xx coops xx

krcmasterpiece said...

Adorable image! You did a great job. Love it.

Thanks for playing with us @ Stamp N Doodle! Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

Sassy, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your very nice comment on my first attempt at coloring a Redonkulous design :-) Love this card...you've got some mad coloring skills so I've signed up to follow you to hopefully learn some new tips! Have a great day!