Thursday 5 April 2012

Blue Shabby birdcage

Evening peeps hope you all had a good week and YEAHY!!!! im on a spring 10day break from work...so i can play play and play....or not having a visit from my 13 yrarold grandaughter jessica so gonna have some quality time with her....shell wear me out but hey i just want to have her here for a while...well onto my creation i found this tutorial on you tube just flicking through for some inspiration and i loved it and how this clever lady popped it together....so as with my pink birdcage this is of course blue but have added charms to it and its cut in cardboard with my new toy *the vagabond* which i havent stopped playing with..i love it..so when the cardbboard went through i was so surprised at how clean cut it was....sassy is smiling like the cheshire cat..right now and yep im thrilled....so blue flowers.....  white cage painted then  distressed with crackle glaze added a bottom base template .... had to improvise as the cage she did the bird was hanging of a chain but my dove is a BIGGUN!! and too big to fly or hang..so i have glued him to the base  i made with him peeping out i also used wood beads underneath   and made it stand alone as its also meant to be hung..im not very good with jewllery its fiddly and having carpal tunnel in my left hand is painful sooooooo this is my spin on this shabby chic cage....i sold the pink one and this ones sold too...so not bad..feel quite chuffed at the mo with my selling... ok im never gonna be a millionairess but hey im rich in other ways ... i have my health holding steady..my wonderful children& grandchildren  my sweetie of a hubbie my sisters ..my cat and all you out there ..so what i havent got in money i am rich enough to keep me happy...but if anyone wants to donate a few grand ..address to follow hahahaha.................sassy hugs around the world to all of you wonderfeul peeps keeping sassys a happy bunnie ,,well it is Easter lol!!!! mwah...OH!!!! before i sign off below is a picture of the mask i did a re vamp in my older post  when i first originally made  it with me wearing it too  just to show the difference in the colours and style  etc  ...so have this freeebie titter..giggle or grin on me hehehhexxxxx lvs yer

5 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

I love the bird cage, nice to see some blue :o) I like the lace and the pearls, now tomorrow we need to see you in the version of the mask.
Kevin xx

Heidi said...

This is gorgeous!
Beautiful colours and design:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Pamela said...

Another lovely birdcage Sassy. Good to hear you in such high spirits. Enjoy the time with your grand daughter - at least you have some time off work to recover from her stay LOL!

LoloDesigns said...

It looks magical Sassy! Have a lovely easter. Lolo xx

Sherry said...

Beautiful bird cage! Congrats on your new toy - wooohoo!! Hope you have a lovely break and enjoy time with your grand daughter.

Happy Easter too of course! xxx