Monday 22 March 2010

Hiya..Eurica!!!!!




Well hiya..long time no speak.....feeling brill today the first time in ages had the clips out my knee today a boy it feels great..and of course i get the nurse whos never done it before so as a guinea pig i sat there hoping she wouldn't hurt me ..what a wuss...but the girl did good and now it feels less tight got physio at hospital on Thursday and everything it doing what it should..cept me cause i hate being idle and have done los of house work...and can manage really well without my crutches...have a bit of pain in my muscles as im walking straight now and not knock kneed anymore lol.....so know i dont look like ive been on the cooking sherry..hahaha...and Eurica i have made a card....just felt id have a bash nothing out of this world im afraid but had a little colouring in session yesterday and heres the result hope you like i hope you are all ok and who knows might make another seeing my mojos come back dunno where its been hiding but ive stuck it to my desk as not to lose it again.lol!!! loves to you all for the messages and mail all so appreciated as been feeling rather low and lonely and actually looking forwards to going back too work in a month......what will i do with another 4 weeks....

11 comments:

Maureen said...

Glad you're feeling better Sassy, and love the card - really pretty!

Maureen said...

glad you're feeling better Sassy, I'm sure you'll pass the time over the next month and love your card!!

Christine said...

Hiya Sassy so nice to see you back sounds like your on the mend?? love this colour combo gorgeous Tilda lovely card.

Hugs Christine xx

Waipahu CBDO dba Waipahu Community Coalition said...

Welcome Back- I'm glad that you are feeling better. I don't think you lost your mojo- BEAUTIFUL card as usual. Love the detailing!

Sherry said...

Hiya Sassy, lovely to see you again and I'm glad it's all going well. I bet they all miss you at work too - but make sure you're fully recovered before going back! Nothing out of this world you say - your card is stunning!! Have you changed your blog - it's looking good!
Take care xx

Unknown said...

Hiya Sue, nice to see you back and pleased that your op is over now, all you have to do now is recover. I am sure you will fit lots of crafting in during the next few weeks!

Take care
Barbaraxx

Oh, lovely card!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Sassy its so good to have you back and glad you are on the mend. Your mojo is definitely back too as this is gorgeous my friend, beautiful card. My mojo did the same while i have been ill with chest infection but i actually made something today lol. just a tag but hey ... its a start lol
hugs and welcome back
june xxxxx

Clare with paint in her hair said...

Whhoooop glad you are back and feeling better!! Keep it up and dont push it too hard too fast!

Pamela said...

Good to hear from you Sassy! Glad things are going well but you really must be careful not to overdo things.
Great card, lovely colours.
Look after yourself.

Anonymous said...

Hello there Sue, it's good to have you back and feeling better...Isn't it amazing how much more we can do when we're not feeling poorly, I love your card, your colouring is fab, great colour scheme too...
I am going to the NEC on Thursday, just hope theres lot's of the new Magnoilia's there...

You take it easy, and don't overdo it...easy said I know..
x
Vicky

coldwaters2 said...

Stunning card Sassy the colours, flowers and Tilda what a beautiful combination

Hugs
Lorraine x