Sunday 11 October 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge to jump in or not


Crikey 2 posts of me today i have left house work to finish this card...now i know im a bit doooh!!! at times so i hope this is a sugar nellie lol!!! cause a friend sent these images to me ages ago to practise my colouring and i admit i had coloured her a while back..but loved the sketch over a sugar bowl so have jumped in....well nearlly ..haha!! so if this isnt a sugar nellie im so sorry for being a numpty not knowing the difference from my woj to magnolais from my penny black to my sarah kay im only embarking on stamping as you know this is out my comfort zone thats my excuse so sticking to it lol!!!!..so please excuse the error..!!!in advance... and i quite like her know she finished..and the more i think..its a WOJ!!! so dont think i will bother entering the'll think im daft and very old ...lol!!!!
and there not wrong ttfn xx


6 comments:

Christine said...

Ohhh Sassy this is gorgeous lovely colours am most sure its a SN cant see it on the site but its prob. OOS.

Hugs Christine xx

coldwaters2 said...

Totally beautiful love the colours

Hugs
Lorraine x

Susie Sugar said...

This is beautiful Sue , I love the soft colours and that stamp is really pretty
Hope you are well catch up soon
Love Susie xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Such a pretty card - love the image and the soft colours. Great layout too.
Sylvia xx

Diamond Doll said...

Beautiful Sue as usual !!! It is a Sugar nellie and shes a sweetie.
((hugs))
Trish (-

cats whiskers said...

This is such a stunning card dear, love your wonderful colouring
Hugs Jacqui x