Sunday 5 July 2009

Day out and New to Ebay




its not often my oh gets time off so today was brill we started on a mystery journey leaving leafy green Warwickshire towards Balsall Common stopping at Solihull. Leicester, Lichfield. Stoke on Trent,Derby, Buxton ,Bakewell..would have stopped here to buy a tart yummy but there werent any palces boo hoo no cake for me ending up near Congleton Ceshire lol!!!! went through so many places today the weather cloudy over cast but not cold the derbyshire Dales looked so pretty and what agreen and pleasant land BUT!! returning towards Birmingham the rain pelted down but home the weather had been kind and got a pile of washing dried what a lovely day so no cards tonite also set up my Ebay shop lol!!!! i have lost alot of weight and although im generous to the never ending plastic bin linners through our door every day for charity donations i though perhaps its time i tried to get a bit back for my hols so if you want a gander some craft bits on there too click here
its amazing what bits i had to get rid of and at the moment have peeps watching lol!!! this is all new to me and its took me ages to list all the bits ive got fed up couldnt use , or become to big for me and i mean big....wow!!!! never though id say that. So tommorow i need to catch up on some card making ..ttfn leaving you with a pic from today..... hope you werent to bored with my advenure hehe


5 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Sassy, when you hit Derby you were only 5 miles from me :o)
Jackie xx

June Nelson said...

OOh I love these pics sis, pleased you had a good day out. Will you take me there for a tart next time I come, I will pay the petrollol, loves yer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Christine said...

Hi Sassy great pics, my daughter goes to Bakewell & ALWAYS brings a tart home for me... there gorgeous, nice to get away for the day??

hugs Christine xx

Sherry said...

Your day out sounded lovely Sassy. Good luck with your Ebay shop - don't become addicted now - lol.

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Sue looks like you had a fab day and your new shop looks fab, I done a bit of window shopping !!! lol had a like look..... good luck with it
Love Susie xx