Sunday 14 June 2009

Penny Black Sat 1st Birthday challenge



Hello everybody hope the sunshine is lifting you all on this glorious Sunday....i fancied joining another challenge for Penny Black Saturday challenge aslo its their 1st birthday so happy birthday toyou....tra la la tra la......im not the best stamper in the world and therefore i dont have many stamps but this gal is one i bought a while ago so hope it fits the bill..off to put the washing out...and maybe just maybe sit for a while and watch the garden grow....weeds in my case as im not a gardener either lol!!!!
whatever your up too today just enjoy...hugs and thanks for any much welcomed comments left xx


9 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

This is stunning I love your style
I am doing this challenge right now but mines not as pretty as yours
Hugs Susie xx

Christine said...

Hi Sassy super card she does look very happy maybe its HER B/day...LOL great card.

Christine xx

Chrissie said...

This is great Sassy, I love this colour combo!
Chrissie

Lora said...

This is beautiful. I don't have much stamps either :(
I am going to do this challenge too. I don't have any Penny Black stamps but I have a couple of images that a friend sent me a while ago so I will use one of them :) I must buy some though, they are so cute.
Hugs Lora xx

Gram E. Bear said...

Nice job regardless of what you say. Like the colors you slected to use. {{{hugs}}}

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

Oh my you have been busy, so many gorgeous cards I love them to bits.

luv
irene
xxxx

Spyder said...

Super card, love the colours

((Lyn))

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, there's nothing wrong with your stamping lol

Have a good day :o)

x

Wellnifty said...

Fab card, love the colours and your stamping

Chris xx