Tuesday 3 March 2009

Rainy day


morning bloggers!!!!!!!!!! now this is different for me...not gone daft just thought i would have a go at none romantic....i look at all your stunners and mine well lots to be disired but i bought some new promarkers and do love them so i dedicated a couple of hrs trying very hard to do something different...just for a change and yep i still need to practise thanks every one for the inspiration................thanks to katy for the flowers and bits she kindly sent for the tag.....this is one of her flowers ...thanks for popping in and if you wanna leave a comment feel free.... ta ta ....hugs sasssyxx

10 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

How adorable... loving your card honey & I so love your colour combo... one of my favourites.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

June Nelson said...

OOh its gorgeous ooh I love the likkle image, where did you get her, is it a stamp!!
just got my three packs of promarkers and have orderded more so gonna have a colouring day lol loves yer xxxxxx

Linda said...

This is lovely sue. xx

Lindiloo said...

Beautiful Card Sue.
Love the colours and the rest of it of course.
Have replied to your message on Docrafts now that I've finally found it. (Dozy Dumbo me!)
Luv
Linda.
xx

Joey said...

Hiya Sue, this is fantastic, the colours are fabulous, the image is super cute. I love promarkers. love this card. joey.x

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

That card's wicked Sassy.
Tis nice to do something a bit different sometimes, I just adore the colours :o)

Diamond Doll said...

It,s a fab card Sue, love the colours and how the flower matches her wellies.
Trish (-:

Sue said...

Hi Sassy,
This card is gorgeous, love the colouring, you seem to make so many cards and all very beautiful, I'm singing along again, I love your blog!!! Sue xx

Viv said...

Real nice card Sass, (but please could you draw a mouth on her????? rofl)

Julie said...

Fab card, great layout and colours, very nicely done