Wednesday 30 May 2012

With this ring

Good morning my luvverlies.....still enjoying the weather????....have been absent for a couple of days due to the fact mojo went awol....think i wore my mojo out as up till now have made a card even two a day...but this depression has really got hold that its taking me all my time to get out of bed..my head feels like a bucket with a nail rattling around in it...(.told you there was nothing in my brain except for the stupid nail)..lol!!!things just seem to be getting worse not better and doctors have signed me of for a month....and have to see her again at 8-30 on Friday shes given me meds which make me feel yuck!! and cant sleep even though there Mirtazapine and there suppose to relax me.....they dont...still wont bore the pants of you loverlies my card is for the shabby tea rooms i got a honourable mention last weeks entry had that twice and a top three ..  i do like their challenges and im gratefull for the recognition i get from my entries the theme is colour me pretty...using blues pinks and creams  also material so think ive covered it...

i used a frame from Melllisa Francis with a vintage lady inside which i printed on watercolour paper to give it a raised feel..used papers from Lucy Cromwell and used some cheescloth around the frame for my material..as its a wedding themed card i rolled some music paper and added a  ring and a old dimante earring .. flowers wild orchids and rest from stash not that happy with it but mojo not at its best...hope you all have a fab day...i might venture out later as i have been stuck in the house for ages will see how i feel after  ive thrown myself into the shower...thanks for all the encouragement and comments its so appreciated TTFN ..sassy hugs...xxxxxx
http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.co.uk/

22 comments:

Елена Пономаренко (ЯГОДКА) said...

OOOO!!!! Adorable and so gorgeous!!!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sassy,love the image and fab papers.xxx

tilly said...

It's a beautiful card and I hope you are soon feeling better
Tilly

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

I'm not surprised you have been given so many honours from the Shabby Team Room, as ALL of your cards are so exquisite and beautiful.
And this is no exception, it's just gorgeous. I love the colours and the romantic feel.

Take care, my friend I can empathise as I was in the same position as you. Just do what you want, when you want and IF you want. You will come through this
it only takes time.

luv
irene
xxxx

Pamela said...

A beautiful card Sassy. Usually antidepressants take a good 2 weeks to take effect and do make you feel awful to start with. Hope Dr can help you start to feel better soon.

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card!
Beautiful design and details:)
Hope you're feeling better soon.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Sassy, very romantic. I hope the tablets soon start working their magic...hugs
Jackie xx

Moni said...

Beautiful card, love the lace and all details. Hope you get well soon. Have a fab rest of your day. Hugs,moni

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Sassy, I like the image, the soft colours and all the embellisnments,
Kevin xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Sassy, I like the image, the soft colours and all the embellisnments,
Kevin xx

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the colours.
Nikki x

Kimberly Morrow said...

If your mojo is down and you can make such a beautiful card, makes me wonder what you make at full mojo! Extremely pretty. Love the rolled music paper idea. I have to go look at your full mojo work. I am really glad I found your site. PS, hope you feel better!

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Beautiful card! Love the trim at the bottom~exquisite! and the rest of the details you've assembled! Hope you get to feeling better. It's really stinky to feel down!

Tonya said...

Sassy, you are in my thoughts, sweetie. You will get through this!
Your card is so gorgeous. I love that you printed the photo on watercolor paper, it makes it look like it is on canvas. Beautiful embellishments.

Judith said...

Oh this is gorgeous Sassy - so pretty and delicate looking - your mojo looks like its fine to me! Hope you get into a better place and start feeling better - keep up the beautiful crafts it can only help hugs Judith xx

Inky Angel said...

Sassy,
Glad to see you're back to crafting. Beautiful card as always and my fav colors too. Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs,
Katie

Rebekah said...

I saw your entry and had to pop on by!
This. Is. GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE love what you've created!
Thanks for playing with us again at TSTR and congrats on a well deserved honourable mention. You go girl!

Ally said...

it's horrible when mojo is gone, I know that feeling! It'll soon come back, just take your time and take a rest. Don't hoover too much, the noise might scare your mojo!!
What a lovely vintage card, I so love your style!!
Take care, Sweetie!
Sincerely yours, Hoovering Royal Highness LOL

Donna said...

I would never have thought blue and pink together - but gorgeous!! This is another beautiful card, Sassy! Just beautiful!

Hugs,
Donna

Starr said...

Stunning card! I love every little bit! Thanks for sharing at the Tea Room this week!

Karen Howard said...

Oh wow, how GORGEOUS! I love your designs and style, I'm your newest follower! Hugs, Karen

purple_pea_fran said...

Stunning card, prefect in every way! Thanks for joining in with The Shabby Tearoom this week.