Monday 7 May 2012

Aqua and Pink LOTV

Afternoon  my sweets...hope the weather hasnt put a dampner on your Bank Holiday..just knew it would rain...and hubbie has had to go into work so ive had a play..i treated myself to a couple of new stamps that arrived last week  from LOTV and as im embarking on a trying out session of colouring with Distess  inks i sat and played with this little cutie....


 i coloured her with tattered rose...spun sugar...tumbled glass and a bit of tea dye,,need to improve my blending but this is still all new to me .. i teamed her with papers from hot dickerty Dog the spotty one which i love and  a pale pink from a very old pad of papers from stash have lost the cover so cant tell you where there from ..i made some paper flowers with my new dies and added a little tulle to soften and a pretty pearl buckle with aqua ribbon i have tried to keep my inking very soft i hope....and as i have tried colouring a few the others looked like they had all spent far too much time on the sunbed....so have tried not to be so heavy handed...i do hope you all aprove...well if off for a shower and pop to the shops i fancies something nice....ermmmmmm...chocolate i think very naughty of me and my hips wont be thanking me for the treat...but needs must...many thanks to all that take the precious tme out of their lives to leave  me such lovely comments....ttfn  much love and sassy hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, and the image is so cute. Love your flowers you added, fab colouring. Have a fab rest of the day. hugs,moni

Viv said...

such a pretty colour combo sass.... and a lovely card! xx

Rosietoes said...

it's beautiful Sassy. Your colouring is lovely and the colours you have used are delicious.

Edna x

Christine said...

Awww Sassy your sweet creations are always so dreamy & soft looking..
great job with the DIs & I love this colour combo very lush..


smiles Christine x

Nicola said...

Beautiful card Sassy, love the gorgeous colour combo and cute LOTV image!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love your card Sassy. I am really liking those colours together! Judy x

Irene said...

Hi Sassy

Wow your card is brilliant. I love your colour combo and embellies. She is a little cutie, coloured perfectly.
luv
irene
xxxx

Sonia said...

I adore this card :) I love LOTV stamps....so cute :)
I like this colours combo!
Hugs,
Sonia

Sue said...

Hi hun
a gorgeous card, lovely colour combo, beautiful colouring, pretty embelies & design, sue,x

karen said...

Hi Sassy, oh your card is beautiful, gotta love LOTV! hugs, Karenx

Heidi said...

Your card is gorgeous!
Beautiful colours and design:)
The image is so cute.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Judith said...

this is so pretty I love the colours and your gorgeous flowers hugs judith x

Kristin_Texas said...

LOVIN' the colors!

Kristin

Unknown said...

http://remcattuong.vn