Thursday 3 May 2012

Count on me

hiya again everyone..just thought i would upload the second card i made using my copics i love these pens but im not good with the combo's yet but god loves a trier and allot of my images have ended up in the bin sadly..but have all gone to the big recycling depot and at this rate i have given enough to keep a small village in electricty for some time or new newspapers or whatever used paper gets recycled into..anyway a BOYS card..i think this is the second boys card i have made..but as i love my pink and fluffy not quite right for a males card...well all depends on the male in question..who knws who may like pink and fluffy..also not very ott either
i do love these little LOTV people though and hope you may like them too ...im also hoping when ive published this my sticky for the *CANDY* will be above this ...fingers crossed...i managed before to do a sticky but have changed my template to a newer one Viv said interface..how tecno is she???
ad me other friend also Viv sent me instructions so hopefully between them i have done it if not im going in one massive strop!!!!
ttfn sassy hugs and thanks again for being so kind with my coomments ihave recieved they mean  such allot i really mean that.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

You always amaze me with your fabulous cards, I love it, and it's perfect for a little boy. Gorgeous vibrant colours,perfectly coloured, with fab papers.
luv
irene
xxxx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi well looks like yur trying has paid off because this is gorjuss love the colour combo. Such a cute image. Hugs Sue xx

Sonia said...

Oh Sassy,sweet sweet image.Wonderful card!
Hugs,
Sonia

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww adorable card, fabulous colouring, great papers & design, sue,x

Viv said...

Awww he's a cutie.. I want him too.... LOL. Lovely card Sass and perfick for the male species! x

karen said...

Brilliant card Sassy, hugs, Karenx

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous! what a sweet image and you've coloured it beautifully!! Love the delish papers and the little calculator - it's really cute! :-)
Big Hugs
Sue xx

mags said...

Love this card. The image is gorgeous and coloured beautifully. Love the colour combo and the papers.
Mags
x

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie totally love it!! Stick at the copics hun they are sooooooo worth & you are doing an awesome job with them.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sherry said...

Awww, sweet, sweet sweet (I sound like a bird - a feathery one that is!) Another lovely card xx