Tuesday 8 May 2012

Pitcher with rose

Morning....everyone hopes you all ok and that the bank Holiday was a perfect break to recharge batteries...i'm back to work tommorrow which is MY Birthday....oh dear another notch another year and  then its the dreaded 60....but i have life and love wonderful friends and family so what does it matter and today is my Daughters birthday too so will see her later and give her the Journal i made will be lovely to see he tonite so not much crafting will get done as will be too be chatting and catching up....cant wait....



The Card
The picture(pitcher)


onto my card ...well from last nights posting about how we change i think i reverted backwards and the card has not turned out like i hoped....i am popping it into Shabby Tea room as there them is a picture (pitcher) but  must have a rose...well it is a Pitcher and actually a self made one using a charity shop find of course i just had to buy it as its Pink...no surprise there then it has its own dish so i popped a few roses and lace and took  a picture and even used the same lace on the card that was in my picture...a David Bailey i will never make but i tried...anyway matted a layered with lace and gingham onto pretty papers from 6x6 pad of Boofle..so cute hand decorated pearly pins and bits and bobs from stash...not my finest hour but the charity shop will like it and funny thing is its going  back to the charity shop i bought the pink Pitcher and Bowl from wonder if theyll reconise it..lol!!! so Big sassy hugs to each and everyone that visists you are so much welcome and if you leave a comment well old sassy will be soooooooo chuffed.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.co.uk/

29 comments:

Doreen said...

A simply stunning creation as always Sassy.xxx

Moni said...

Another fab card, so love pink. :) all your details are great. Hugs;moni

Carole said...

Wonderful card Sassy, and I love the pitcher!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Its a beautiful card Sassy, I like the picture those pins and the roses, have a lovely evening with your Daughter.
Kevin xx

Gisèle said...

i knew right away it was for TSTR challenge; it is absolutely gorgeous.
I love that you matched your lace...so perfect.. Happy 60th Birthday !!!

Dawn said...

WOW, so gorgeous, I love the idea of using a picture of the pitcher. x

Jackie said...

What a stunning card Sassy. There's nowt wrong with 60, I left it behind 11 years ago :o)
Jackie xx

My name is Cindy said...

I tink it turned out pretty well!! I lpve how you put all the flower and lace together I find it really difficult to do. Have a good evening with your daughter.

Irene said...

Another stunning and so beautiful card Sassy. I love the pitcher !!!
luv
irene
xxxx

Heidi said...

It's gorgeous!
So sweet and delicate:)
Pretty colours.
Congrats to your daugther:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOw Sassy this is nothing short of beautiful! I absolutely love everything about it! Judy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Forgot to say Happy Birthday too. Hope you have a lovely lovely day! Judy x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So lovely card!

Sonia said...

Oh Sassy, Just amazing creation!!!!
One day if you visit my blog/ leave comment/ became follower( if tuo like my beginner's cards) I'll onorated and very happy:)
Sonia

Sue said...

Hi hun
happy birthday for 2moro i hope you have a lovely day, this is totally stunning, a gorgeous creation, beautiful embelies, sue,x

Michelle said...

gorgeous!

Judith said...

just love this Sassy just a real pink creation - gorgeous - hugs Judith x

Sherry said...

Happy birtthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sassy, happy birthday to you! Hope you have a wonderful day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

June Nelson said...

Its beautiful me darlin, sorry havent visited earlier had a terrible weekend!! your cards are always the best hun love you lots xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lee said...

Absolutely Beautiful.Sorry for not visiting lately.Hope you all enjoyed your birthdays.Hugs xx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Super stunning!!!

gina g said...

Wow this is simply beautiful hun i love it. Happy Birthday hun i hope you have a lovely day and Birthday wishes to you daughter too. luv gina xx

Rebekah said...

Oh Sassy! This is breathtaking. LOVE your creative approach to our challenge this week.
Always a pleasure to have you play with us in the Tea Room.
Have a wonderful birthday!!

Inkypinkydelights said...

As you know I love love love this card! Got my cheesecloth from EBay. Judy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Sassy

I have just posted my card on my Blog and have given you credit for the inspiration! Thanks Sassy! (HUG) Judy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Congrats on your win at Shabby Tearoom Sassy1 Judy x

Pendra said...

I saw your card on the The Shabby Tea room and I had to come visit you, I've got my Coke in hand...sorry don't drink coffee! Gorgeous work!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Darlene said...

OH WOW! I just LOVE this creation and the color is gorgeous! So feminine and sweet! Mind if I 'case' this beauty?? Well done!

Susie Sugar said...

Another stunning creations darling
Have a lovely birthday sweetheart hope you get spoilt rotten as you should be ! Lol
Big birthday hugs Susie xx