Thursday 24 May 2012

I'm a Little Tea pot...mini album

A very good morning to all my gorgeousnesse's....i hope the sun shines ahain like it did here yesterday it as *HOT...HOT...HOT** wonderful weather and hopefull are venturing out today so gotta dig out me flip flops..i would do the Kylie  shorts and t shirt but ive seen some damaging piccis from Walmart..so not gonna bother....especially with my legs..they look like a road map..LOL!!..even though im off work still i had a resident call yesterday she just like Mother Riley..anyone remeber her?? showing my age..anyways she been to see my oldest resident whos 100 years young in Sept and told me she is missing me..shes been crying as she wants me...a lump in my throat i told her id go and see her asap...when i went she was so happy to see me .....and as she held my hand.. ..she told me that she was getting even more tired of late and has made a decison to move into a Residential Home on the isle of white ..she has set a date for 6th June..i was so upset as i love her to bits ..but tif this is what she feels she wants to do i have to give her my support...she asked me for my  permission..i told her she didnt need it and but when she goes shell be missed terribly but it will be nice for her to have loads of TLC in this last chapeter of her life... we have become so close over the 11 years ive helped her..chatted over numerous cups of tea sharing  all her memories ..eaten my body weight in her biscuites and just so enjoyed and priviledged to have been a part  of her wonderful life....


so as i was blog hopping yesterday i came across http://sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.co.uk/ Blog and she'd made this lovely tea pot mini album (pop over and have a look its stunning..so thanks for the inspiration hunnie)..she used dies from cottage cutz..but it got me thinking..perhaps if i drew a tea pot i could make a mini album for my lady i have a few picci 's of her over the years and also photos of other residents who like me adore her...so pencil in hand i drew this tea pot shape ...i used the back of a 12x12 scarpbook cover  for the front and back and used papers  to cover it all from Lucy Cromwell..papermnia which is a good 200gsm paper and soo very pretty..i glued everything on the front used a very old beaded thingy round the handles they were off a old wedding headress.and decorated the inside with different papers..ive left on page blank for all the residents who know her well to say good-bye...i have popped a couple of sleeves in and added tags for piccis and will add the when i have bought myself a new ink as sods law it ran out just when i needed it most...and thenall  tied together  with pretty ribbons ..so rather pleased it turned out like it  has i just hope when she gets to her new home she will look at it and remeber us...im so gonna miss her.....i just know ill cry when the day comes...well im off for a shower and wanted to thank you all who have left me wonderful comments not only do you all inspire me but keep old sassy heart full of love a mamooose hug from me to you have a great day...mwah!!!xxxxxx challenge im entering http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/ and http://papersundaes.blogspot.co.uk/

33 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the image and great colours.xxx

Rosietoes said...

Sassy that is an absolutely beautiful keepsake and I'm sure your lovely resident will adore it and totally treasure it- you have made it with so much love.
Edna x

Christine said...

Ohhh Sassy how stunning this sweet T.pot album is so soft & dreamy looking am sure your lady friend will treasure it..what a lovely kind thought, there will be a few tears shed when she sees it..lol

smiles Christine x

Moni said...

Stunning tea pot album, great colour combo. Hugs,moni

Heidi said...

This is stunning!
Beautiful details:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Sonia said...

lovely creation Sassy! Romantic and full of pink elegant details I love :)
Hugs,
Sonia

Annette said...

oh your sweet resident will love this teapot. What a wonderful idea and inspiring also. Love the roadmap legs, me too. xoxo

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fantastic Sassy! I like all the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Sassy this is beautiful! I absolutely loke it! Thanks for stopping by my Blog tody too. judy x

KathR said...

This is Absolutely Beautiful, wish I had that much talent...
hugz Kath...xx...

Viv said...

This is pretty cool Sass.. yer gettin on me nerves now.... rofl. x

karen said...

Really gorgeous Sassy, hugs, Karenx

Janette said...

Sassy this is stunning, love, love, love it, so beautiful....

Hope your Lady will be ok, such a huge age, bless her.xx

Diamond Doll said...

In a word Gorgeous Sue i love it you are so clever,i,m sure your lady will just love it.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Sue B said...

Wow! this is SO beautiful !! aww bless, she is going to love it so much!! so many wonderful details - it's a stunning creation and I'm sure she will treasure it and love looking back at the photos!!
Hope you are having a good week hun
Thanks for all your lovely comments!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Tonya said...

Oh my goodness, Sassy! This is so gorgeous. I love the teapot shape and the soft pinks and white are so stunning. This should be in a magazine! I adore it.

Inky Angel said...

Sassy,
This is just stunning. So many details to look at, such an eye candy. Last time I made a mini album, it took me 3 days to do. I can't imagine the work you put in this teapot album.
Hugs,
Katie

Cheryl Walker said...

Omgosh your Tea Pot is BEAUTIFUL!!! Sassy you did an amazing job on this, and of course your tea pot is Beautiful!!! I love it and LOVE LOVE LOVE the color PINK you used, its my favorite color, and thats the color i will be doing mine in. hehehehehee I LOVE all the details and im soo glad my tea pot inspired you, its nice to know that my work inspires others, as you all inspire me too!!! Again Beautiful Tea mini, and your dear friend is going to LOVE this gift!!! You will be able to spend time with her still i hope, Im sooo sorry to hear that she is changing residents, that is hard on them, but I know she is going to love your kindness, and it sounds like you 2 have become very very close, that is wonderful and what wonderful memories you both share together.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and Im soo happy to see your tea pot mini!!!
Hugs to you,
Cheryl

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous creation Sassy, so you :o)
Jackie xx

La Vikinga said...

Your tea-pot is absolutely fantastic!

Have got the feeling that I already have said that...

La Vikinga

Pop's Cards said...

Absolutely Stunning sweetie x x x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely xx
Just been catching up on your last few posts, you have a fantastic way of making fun of the horrid things you go through. I know just how you feel, getting tests done and being prodded has become a big part of my life lately too.
Your Tea Pot is wonderful!! your lady will so love it!
Your mega clever lovely.
melly. xxx

Sue B said...

Hi hun... sorry I forgot to say...

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!

Big Hugs
Sue xx

Ally said...

what a wonderful experience to share someones life and being honoured to be a part of it. She will miss you too but maybe it's destiny that you don't have to see her pass away one day, or she doesn't want you to see her pass away. Sorry, it's a nasty thing of me to talk about that, but it was the first thing that popped in my mind when reading the story: she doesn't want you to bother you on her last bit of an adventurous journey. The teapot album is the loveliest thing of you to do. She will treasure it forever and will love you even more for giving her such a wonderful memory of a wonderful time with you!
Biggest of hugs to my lovely friend in UK, love you lots!! So glad I found you.
HRH

Laura said...

So so pretty.

Donna said...

Oh my goodness! This is the most beautiful, gorgeous tea pot card I've ever seen! Your work is fantabulous!!!!

I'm thinking of sending off an order for Wild Orchid, do you use their items a lot?

The sentiment behind the tea pot I think is so beautiful. Your friend will treasure this forever and most likely display it for her new friends to oogle at!

Hugs,
Donna

Kim. said...

Oh wow this is quite simply stunning.Thanks for sharing with us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
Kim xXx

*Alison* said...

wow.. this is stunning.. Thanks so much for entering the DYSU DT Call.. it is going to be hard to narrow it down.. not an easy task.. Good Luck!
HUGS
Ali
-owner of
The Alley Way Stamps
DYSU CHallenge blog
Free digital stamps

Wendy L said...

Just gorgeous. xxx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

OMG! This is amazing! Wow so much to look at and it is all so pretty! Such a darling creation! Thanks for playing with us this week at Moving Along With The Times :)

Heather said...

This is adorable Sussy, beautiful colouring, I love the shade and I'm blown awasy with so many awesome details.
hugs
Heather xx

Donna said...

Oh my gosh - Sassy, girl ~ I did go visit your inspiration for this card, but yours, Sassy, 300 x's more love, runs through and fills the heart! This card is a favorite of mine, guess because I'm a tea drinker!

What a wonderful woman you are to go and see this elderly lady that thinks so much of you she called as she did. This must have some to do with the bub that got you so down today. pssst on him! So much love in your heart and I bet she just will treasure this card for the rest of her days!

My Auntie is 106 this September. She's a wonderful woman, but slowing a bit as of late. Why - well, I guess being 106 is it!! Her sons are both in their 80's kicking life in the buttski! Pretty cool, love the longevity in the family!

Have a wonderful new week, dear Sassy!

Hugs,
Donna

Lisa Jane said...

wow this is stunning - so pretty

Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x