Thursday 3 May 2012

Romantic Liason


Good morning sweeties ....i hope you all had a good night sleep i must have been in deep sleep  dreaming mode and woke in the night thinking my  mum was calling me  i even got out of bed to find her and of course realising i had been dreaming went back to bed in tears but now  im quite happy  remembering my dream now  as my mum passes through my mind most of the time especially when im asleep  so .till the next visit mum...good night sweetheart...


onto my card its another shabby chic in blue im having so much fun with my cards lately even though this has been in my finishing box for over a week so thought i had better set to finishing it off all that was holding me back was trying to find blue ribbon and eventualy found enough for my bow..all that time  searching for a bit of ribbon but none other would do..,, it had to be blue...matted and layered three pieces of co ordinating papers  form Grace Taylor  and distressed them with my new tool thank you doreen..added a birdgage i bought from hobbycraft last week they are wraps for cakes  i think and come in in strips of four  in quite sturdy card so i cut one off and edged with my chalks and higligted the birdies..added flowers and  trimmed with odd bits of lace and a bit of twine not sure what sentiment to pop on this..right im off for a shower and then a comfy stroll through your blogs..coming across amazing talent out there..so many thanks for all those that take time out to leave me a much appreciated comments massive hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxxx.P im taking my **CANDY OFF** till i can fathom out how to do a sticky so all those who have entered i will keep your names and add them myself at a later date  for you sorry but since ive done a new template i cant do the darned thing so please bear with me  i dont fancy going back to my old template as im scared ill loose everything..just one press on a wrong  button it all could be gone xxxx
popping this into http://papersundaes.blogspot.co.uk/ and http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

13 comments:

Moni said...

Stunning card and fab details. Hug,Moni

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sassy,love the image and fabulous design.xxx

Viv said...

Lovely card Sass.. will send you an e mail re making your posts a sticky with the new interface. xx

Rosietoes said...

Wonderfully embellished card Sassy. It's gorgeous.

Edna x

Unknown said...

Hya Trout!!! You made me cry talking about your mum...in a good way hun!
LOVE your shabbyiness, it's bootiful!! (To add a sticky in the new horrid Blogger, go to 'layout'.
That'll take take you to what resembles the old style LO page.
Even YOU can put your sticky on from there me old puddin' basin. xxxxx

Irene said...

Stunning and beautiful Sassy. I love the soft pastel colours and embellies.
luv
irene
xxxx

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card!
Beautiful colours and design:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Sue said...

Hi hun
Thank you for letting me no about me win, i never check for wining! lol.this is totally stunning, i luv all the beautiful embelies, gorgeous card, sue,x

Ally said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! What a wonderful card, really love that vintage and shabby chic style... wish I would be good at doing it!!
Lovely story about your mummy, those who are gone often visit me too, it feels so real and I really do belive that they are here sometimes.
Biggest of hugs, Alessandra

sara said...

wow stunning card so pretty thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes and crafts and me this week
hugs sara x x

Sherry said...

You had me crying too about your Mum Sassy - glad she visits you in your dreams and is always close to you xxxx

This card is beautiful - no, stunning! Love all the fabulous, romantic details x

RoseC said...

Sassy, all of the pretty layers of your vintage card make it stunning. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps digi team's Favorite Color Combo challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

cebelica said...

I looooooove this card. So beautiful!!!