Friday 25 May 2012

Brown girl..Pip

Good morning my gorgeousness's hope you are all ok...my card to share with you again is pip..i do so love this little girl..she still reminds me of tina turner with all that hair lol!! she again is coloured with Distress inks she didnt start out this colour but i messed up..oh dear anyway i think shes turned out ok...a bit different i used papers from Papermania collection in taupes and spotty which is a lovely collection and resonably priced..i used a  ivory old silk  flower which started life as a broach added roses in brown and  ivory with a hint of darker  ivory fromWild orchids added a contrast bow and glittered her ...so hope it shows up ...i hope you like her ..also added tiny butterflies with a new martha Stuart punch my other butterfly looks so huge on some projects and this tiny one is perfect..also tucked a piece of cheescloth behind the image love the shabby effect although you may not be able to see it...just a shortie post today i bet oyur relieved...ttfn many thanks again for all the wonderful comments left i do really appreciate them..i reall y do
sassy huge hugs to you all xxxxxxxxxx

23 comments:

Moni said...

Hi Sassy again fab card. Love the image and your colouing. Flowers you added are gorgeous. Have a fab weekend. Hugs, Moni

Barbara GR said...

Hi Sassy
stunning card! I love colours you have used, your colouring and all details!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Unknown said...

wow my God this is just outstanding. so very beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, I cant stop.Thank you for joining with us at My Heart Pieces hope to see you again.

Sonia said...

Beautiful brown girl,beautiful card as always! I love all the glitters :)
Congrats for win Barbara candy:)
Hugs,
Sonia

May said...

Gorgeous card... WOW!! your colouring is Brillant and the design is just Perfect.. love it!! Hugs May x x x

Rosietoes said...

Oh Sassy she's gorgeous. I have only just ordered my first Pip stamp today. :) I'm looking forward to receiving her but no way will my cards ever be this good.
It's simply scrummy.

Edna x

tilly said...

Pip looks fab in browns and creams, love the little butterflies as well
Tilly

Heidi said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!
I love the colours you have used:)
Beautiful details.
Enjoy the weekend Sassy, hugs:)

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Love the flowers, too. Thank you for joining My Heart Pieces challenge this week! Hope to see you again next week!
~DEANNE~

Ally said...

Hi gorgeous, this is lovely and Tina Turner turned out so pretty...you should send her the card, she lives in Switzerland, by the way...sometimes she comes over to hoover my flat with me...at three in the mornings, when hubby is snoring!
Sincerely yours, HRH :o)))

Inkypinkydelights said...

Sassy this is a beautiful card! I love those butterflies! Judy x

Annette said...

well girlie, don't know where in your brain you come up with these ideas but love them. Have a good weekend also. xoxoxo

Donna said...

Cute, cute, cute! I so love visiting and seeing all of your creations! And, I love seeing them over and over and over!

Thank you so much Sassy for sharing your talents with us!

Hugs,
Donna

Ribbon Girl said...

Nice card Sassy, lovely colours, Mary G x

Jackie said...

Hi Sassy, another gorgeous card from you wonderful imagination. I love the colours :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley Hawkins said...

Hi Sassy, I am a new follower of yours hon, and I have to say that your cards are absolutely stunning, an inspiration to us all. This card is truly beautiful too with the gorgeous colours and embellishments that you have used. I'm not a stamper, but it's cards such as yours that make me want to give it a go. xxxx

ddazzled71 said...

This is really sweet I love the softness of the neutral colors and your embellishments. Thanks so much for joining us at My Heart Pieces.
Danie xx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Blooming fabulous!!!
I do love this image ;o)

Wendy L said...

Goodness this is so gorgeous. xxx

Sherry said...

Ooooh this is so beautiful, love all your embellishments! Tina Turner - lol.

Heather said...

Stunning, beautiful details and I love the 'Brosm Girl' pip superb colouring. (Mine have never seen ink yet - shame on me!!!)
hugs
Heather xx

Donna said...

This is just adorable, Sassy! I just love her! I've gotten away from stamps, at least buying them, but this company makes the cutest! And, I love the colors, too!

Hope you're well!
Hugs,
Donna

Jenifar said...

wow.... thats good.. everybody please take tour online this site.. and suggest me... thanks for advance..