Wednesday 30 May 2012

Dance Ballerina Dance..

Afternoon my gorgeousnesses.......well not gonna waffle on phew!! relief i hear you cry...bet yer sick of me moaning..anyways couldnt rest....so made another card i love my Melllisa Francis embellies  its a bit hard finding all her stuff  here in the uk .. if only i lived in America....but then again id spend a small fortune but her embellis and papers are stunning


....so as i had her sticker pack of  Mellisa Francis  bits i took the ballerina stuck it on card stock and mounted yet another frame... this time lilacs...yeah !!! no pink....used papers again from Lucy Cromwell i hate using it as it will all be gone soon but it is lush some are double sided too and this one is done with the reverse in spots...added a little birdcage(dont ask me why lol!!!!) and a voilin..so dance ballerina dance...used pins from ribbon girl ..flowers wild orchids...my new die from Memory Box..some gorgeous lace from my HRH in Switzerland shes a hunnie....added a little tulle and a lialc  bow i made a right boo boo of it though i assembled it upside down lol!!! so had to improvise and make the card bigger..which in turn meant i had to make a custom fit box..and pleased to say fits...so i hope you like her..many big thanks and mamoosizve hugs for each and everyone that takes the time to comment it means such allot ........trying to catch up with my blog roll....as i have missed some wonderfull creations....sassy hugs xxxxx
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/    ....anything goeshttp://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

19 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Another gorgeous amazing creation Sassy. I wish I had a pinch of your talent!

Edna x

Tonya said...

Oh hun, this is beautiful. The embellishments are so fabulous. I hope you have a fabulous evening.

Moni said...

Stunning card, so gorgeous details and LO. Hugs,moni

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is beautiful Sassy, your creations are always so lovely and delicate looking. Judy x

Sonia said...

Little different,but as always stunning creation:)
Love lilac and tulle:) all embellischement are wonderful:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Mummylade said...

it's absolutely gorgeous, I love the colour!!

Inky Angel said...

Sassy,
Stunning card. Love the lilac color, so romantic, perfect for the vintage ballerina image.
Have a wonderful day,
Katie

Anonymous said...

wonderful!
Elma

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the colours.
Nikki x

June Nelson said...

This is absolutely exquisite me darlin everything about it its beautiful, gorgeous and everything and I love the lace from hrh lol xxxxxx

Annette said...

This is beautiful and the colors it looks so delecate. You are THE card maker girl. thanks for posting and inspiring. xoxo

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Sassy, I like the colour, the lace and the roses.
Kevin xx

May said...

Stunning card... My word.. its Gorgeous love the detail and colours.. design!! simply beautiful, Hugs May x x x

Heather said...

Beautiful Sassy, your colours, details, image - all is gorgeous -exquisite!!!
hugs
Heather xx

Jackie said...

Another of your gorgeous creations Sassy :o)
Jackie xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Wow, stunningly gorgeous, loads of pretty details,

Liz x

Ally said...

HRH sends her best wishes to a certain Queen of Camelot (the REAL UK-queen to me btw)... lovely card, with the most gorg embellies....so glad I live here in Switzerland where there is only lace to buy... LOL! But then, I order things from all over the planet which is very bad...
Biggest of hugs, HRH

Hanna - Rebecca " TheMissHaven " said...

oohh, wow that is a gorgeouse card :) The frame is a super cute idea !
Hugs Rebecca

Donna said...

Love, love, love your card, Sassy! Oh my gosh. Every time I pop over, I'm never disappointed! Your cards are beautiful works of art!

Blessings,
Donna