Monday 21 May 2012

Cherry Pip

Afternoon gorgeousness's  how are you all???...been to drs this morning ana have to have more tests....but hopefully im geting there..wherever there might be....a lovely sunning day bit  nippy and really didnt want to go out in the fear of frightening small children...dogs or people of a nervous dispostion..but sassy just had too go..driving the car was wierd today and im sure 20 miles and hr was peeping peeps off..*now come on im not well** perhaps i should have had a sign on the car..Sick Girl on board .. and if you can read this your too close..SO stop honking im not well...i suppose i wasnt that bad..but in sassy's world anything can be deamed as wrong..especially at this time..lol!!!..even my card dosnt look right...her face looks like too many sunbeds..or fake tan..lol!!







.got home to finish this card so i hope you like me new stamp from sugar  nellie her names Cherry pip...shes just so cute a cross between a young tina turner or him fromthe monkeys.. with all that hair ...i m still trying to get my watercolour with inks right but not quite managing it..any tips ..anything at all would be helpful Becky has been fab but i reckon its all down to personal style as rembrant nor picaso were the same with different style..even good old moni...he was a dawber....lol!!! anyway having had afternoon coffee..it dawnred on me i have a sodding appointment with the bank...oh popp!!! ive cancelled it three times already..so gotta get bum of seat and go out again..so have put notice on car.hehe .also  made one for round my neck..*im not mad ..just look funny**.so all should be safe to go back into town .well love and leave you for now thanks for all the wonderful comments they are so appreciated...tffn sassy hugs world wide..mwah to a brilliant bunch of followers....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

19 comments:

Sonia said...

Oh Sassy,very lovely card and your new stamp is so sweet :)The final resul is so romantic :)
Big hug,
Sonia

Viv said...

Lovely stamp Sass and a gorgeous card! x

Moni said...

Hi Sassy, card is gorgeous and the image is so cute. Love your colour combo and fab lace you added. I think your colouring is great. Hope you are ok. :) Hugs,Moni

Tonya said...

Your card turned out fabulous. Her hair does look like Tina Turner. Such a cute image.I am sorry you have to go back out. I know it stinks when you think you are home for good and have to go back out for something. Sending you healing ((hugs)).

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Sassy,love the image and great colours.xxx

Becky said...

Such a lovely card Hun, I love cherry pip-but I can't buy any more, I mustn't buy any more-but I think I'll look.
Your colouring is lovely, if you're not happy just keep practicing till its how you want it to be. My first attempts were laughable, I'm almost happy with how I colour now-but things change including what you like.
This really is a cute card, and your colouring is lovely
Big Hugs, Becky x

Anonymous said...

so sweet!
Elma

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sassy, I like the sweet image, the lace the flowers and that corner die.
Kevin xx

Rosietoes said...

she's gorgeous Sassy. I've been trying to resist these stamps and being very good when I see your beautiful creations my good intentions just melt away.
Lovely lovely card.

Edna x

Elise said...

Hi Sassy! Well, this is absolutely DARLING! I love your colouring .. I think it's fabulous just the way it is! :)

ps .. I hope you're feeling better sweetie!

Hugs,
Elise

Donna said...

Love this little girl! She looks like my little wee granddaughter, with her hair such a mess! So darling and cute!

Sassy, I'm sure where ever you go today, you will be just fine.

Blessings,
Donna

Janette said...

Hi Sassy, WOW this is beautiful, a really gorgeous card......
Hope you soon get sorted out with all the tests your having, it's a pain I know...xxx

Barbara GR said...

Oh Sassy, this is sooo... gorgeous!
Love this image and your colouring!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Sassy, nothing wrong with your colouring at all :o)
Jackie xx

Irene said...

A brilliant and so beautiful card Sassy, with lots of soft serene colours. Your colouring is brilliant and matches perfectly with your soft gentle cards.
luv
irene
xxxx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

I love your card Sassy and your colouring too! ;o)
I do hope your health is improving (HUGS)

Ally said...

Your Royal Highness, hope you are well! Your card is so adorable and I don't think she has fake tan LOL!!!
Gotta go to sleep, I'm falling into a coma!
Biggest of hugs, HRH

Heidi said...

Such a cute card!
Beautiful colours and details:)
Gorgeous.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Wendy L said...

I love this little gorl. I really like your style. I love the way you frost the edges on your pics. xxxx