Tuesday 15 May 2012

Lovely shade of Lilac


Afternoon my lovelies..... a warm welcome to my new followers please stick around your so welcome ....well the weather is a right mix to-day sun...rain..hail..thunder..er dont like it but i have no stairs to hide under i live in a bungalow lol!!! cats fright too and shes hiding under the duvet!!well didnt sleep much last night so had a painting session in distress (the ink variety..not me hehe) at around 3-00...really quite on me own...


so  finished her  off now although im not that over the moon with it its a small card and me flowers look too big although love em and the butterfly looks like hes on the attack...have glittered bits here and there and im covered..used the new shade shaded lilac in the  Ranger inks..but had a couging fit and spluttered coffee at her ...but dont think you can tell..hehehe!!!couldnt help it honest..i used lace around the edges and gathered it to go round the corners.. backed it onto deep purpley card....flowers wild orchids and one pin i made the other smaller is ribbon girl and for the life i had some spot ribbon in liac..well the ribbon fairies have pinched it..i guess i looked till i got sick of searching...anyways i hope you like my LOTV picci and i've treated myself to two more..please hurry mr postie sassy needs them to paint...thank you from the bottom of my heart for the lovely comments and best wishes ill get there with a little help from my friends....who sang that then????.....right gonna stop waffling and try and be cheerful..as its boring being a miserable numpty....!!!! so with sassy hugs extended to you all that take the time to leave me a wonderful comment's thanks so much  mwah xxxxxx

17 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful I like the sweet image all the lace and the flowers.
Kevin xx

Sonia said...

Wonderful unusual card... Very sweet image, romantic design:)
Hugs and kisses,
Sonia

Rosietoes said...

It's gorgeous Sassy. all your work is beautiful.

Edna x :)

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Lovely card Sassy! Lovely image and your choice of colours are great! Judy x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Sassy,
Gorgeous card,love the sweet image and lovely colours :) x

Moni said...

Fab card, love the lace and the image is so cute. Fab colouring. Hugs,Moni

Darlene said...

Oh Sassy this is SO PRETTY! Purple is my favorite color and I LOVE that lace edging! GORGEOUS!!

Judith said...

Oh you're so funny sassy! - love this little card - think we're all far to critical of ourselves co this is gorgeous and i really love the purple and the kiler butterfly! hugs Judith x

June Nelson said...

Its lovely me darlin, and why dont you enter our challenge this week at lilis little fairies, its your favourite craft tool. you have coloured her beautifully, and I love all of the purples going on, just brilliant me lovely xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

what a fabulous card!

Elma

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Sassy, I love the lacy edging :o)
Jackie xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely, this is mega pretty, and I adore the hat pins.
Love that your cat hides under the duvet! bless xxx
What you doing painting at 3.00 in the morning!?! no wonder it was quite.
Lots of love,melly. xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Sassy, I have just sent you an email. Watch for it coming into your inbox. Judy x

Ally said...

hahaha, my cats hide under the blankets and bed too when it's thundering, but I LOVE it, a real hailstorm and much rain and nasty weather is soooo cool, when you can be inside all snuggled up and watching telly or reading a good book!
But I'm babbling away, you lovely lady! You're card is divine, love the colours and the image and everything looks just perfect!
big hugs, muah
Alessandra♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
oh wow this is totally beautiful, what gorgeous embelies, luv the colours, stunning work hun, sue,x

Susie Sugar said...

Wow you're colouring is fantastic and the shades you used on this one are a real winner sassy !! xx