Saturday 21 April 2012

Vintage Pinks and Swirls

Hello everybody hope the weathers kind too you as it is here today the suns out and its a gorgeous day i found a old paper stack whilst having a de junk and this paper is linen feel but plain but great colours its a christmas block DCVW if thats means anything ..sadly  ive slept since i bought it ages ago had it too long to remember but its quite a heavy cardstock . i had another freebie from another blog which i will give credit to when i find it and i played a little with the colours and  i felt she  matched perfectly with this card stock so off i set



...a couple of hrs later this is the result another Vintage in pink....topped her off with flourishes  and swirls i broke into bits added lace and a paper from Grace Taylor edged it with my martha stuart punch in the doliey..added a butterfly i found lurking..i used my new mariannes die for the tag and added a picci from my computor this key is so cute..Vintage bias for the bow and some pink tuelle ..flowers from Wild orchads and  Pins one of mine and the tiny one from Ribbon girl.also added a swirl to the back of the image i had of ebay so here she is isnt she a pretty lady...i also edged all the white in my tiny colour ink pad to offset the white as it looked too stark..





.i hope you like her i know my vintage dosnt attract millions of peeps but im so gratefull for the wonderful comments i do recieve it makes so much difference to my mojo and a huge difference to me..i d like to thank you all in advance for taking time out to view and leave a comment sassy hugs an a big MWAH as im feeling everso friendly today hehe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx popping this little lady into http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.uk/ very apt seeing its my name too hahah xxx

9 comments:

Irene said...

Oh my word Sassy, your card is fabulous and beautiful. I love every single detail. The flowers are gorgeous and fab colours.
luv
irene
xxxx

June Nelson said...

The queen of vintage our sassy lol but you are hunnie and this is no exception its beautiful me darlin just beautiful with all the details and flowers etc, hope your ok loves ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Doreen said...

This is stunning Sasssy,love the fabulous image and great papers.xxx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Sassy,
Stunning card,so many pretty details :)
It was lovely this morning but has not stopped raining all afetrnoon here! xx

angelwhispers said...

As always so beautiful I just love your work and I so wish I could do this vintage look but it never looks like these! Thanks for becoming a follower. Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xx

katy said...

Another stunning creation sassy :) love your vintage cards xx

Jackie said...

Your vintage catds are wonderful Sassy, and this is soooooooo beautiful :o)
Jackei xx

Susie Sugar said...

So very pretty Sassy love the lace edging xx

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! I love the vintage image and the softness of the card!