Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Bird cage shabby chic style

Hello sweeties....just a quick post to show you my Birdcage in a rather again OTT shabby chic with dove
found these die cuts of ebay and had seen a vidieo on how to do it ..it was in chipboard which i hadnt got so had to do it in these pr cut shaped cages (tim holtz) dies from ebay and to get them to stick on three sides was a bit fiddly..need to neaten though on my wiring lol!! adorned with tuelle..pearls...flowers and here it is i had to make a bottom base as i couldnt attach the dove as i intendid to do  like it was just hanging around inside the cage so then i stuck my bird on the bottom and glued the base i used some pretty lace on the edges to hide the glue ...but as it was a first attempt its turned out rather lovely if i do say so myself....off to do another just can help myself a big hug and many thanks to all of you that take time out of your day to leave me such lovely comments aw it does wonders for my moral.....MWAH xxxxx

9 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

Rather lovel, it's gorgeous and well worth all your effort.
Fabulous colours and embellishments.
I jusr LOVe all of yor work.
luv
irene
xxxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love shabby chic.xxx

Pamela said...

It's brill Sassy! Fits right in with your style of crafting.

Clarky J said...

utterly stunning!

Gvendalen said...

Fab project!

Viv's Visuals said...

just scrummy Sass. xx

Jackie said...

Oh wow, it's gorgeous :o)
Jackie xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOW, this is amazing! I love it! Judy x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Nice!, definitely Nice Sassy! Judy x