Saturday 7 April 2012

Challenge card at allsorts Pink Pearl and stripes

Hello peeps...having a nice relazing mornning before i tackle the ironing,,*sigh*....so though id colour up this cutie from D'Arcys and play with stripey papers for a change and im entering her into a challenge as it requires stripes..pink..pearls cor all the fav things..cept for stripes..but these are from dog diggity and i do love the colours..coloured her in copics and cut out on a nestie mounted onto a bigger nestie flowers a pin i made and pearls also made a box and made a matching tag.. pearls added around image and at tops of card and taghope you might like her and thanks for calling if you want to leave a message id love that just so i know whos called and will  get around as many blogs as i can..ironing permitting lol!!! sassy hugs
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ these *bingo* challenges are great

11 comments:

Doreen said...

I done my ironing this morning...before I went off the idea.Your card is beautiful as always.xxx

brenda said...

What a pretty card and so beautifully displayed.

Thanks so much for joining in my bingo theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope you have a lovely Easter weekend.

B x

Mummylade said...

love your photographs, such a soft look to them. Is it a photoshop filter?

karen said...

Really stunning Sassy, those papers look fab, I think I have them must dig them out! Happy easter, Karenx

June Nelson said...

Now I think this is just gorgoue sme dalink!! loving it, and love all those flowerss oooooh Imust get some of those ruddy tulips everyone except me got them lol, and tell Andy we were not waffling, we were girl talking and it takes a long time to sort out the world lol, give him a huggy back cos hes not poorly lot, brilliant card me lovely huggies from me the toots person lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Sassy, so pretty and feminine and your colouring is fab hun :)
hugs Mandy xx

My Grama's Soul said...

You sweet creations are so very beautiful....I just HAD to tell you that!!

xo

Jo

Jackie said...

I've still got my ironing to do, but I've got to wash it first LOL
Another gorgeous card Sassy :o)
Jackie xx

Katrina Turner said...

Ironing is evil!!!! lol.

Gorgeous card Sassy! You really work those stripes well! Love the image and flowers, so pretty.

Hope you are having a lovely Easter weekend.

Katrina xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oooo you have been so busy and I have missed such a lot of lovelies. Absolutely gorgeous! Hope your Easter was a good one Sassy, Judy x

Jo Channon said...

Wow such a fabulous card and I love the flowers and how you have arranged them. thankyou for entering into the Allsorts challenge this week. BFN Jo x