Friday 20 April 2012

In the Pink

Well looks like its all change .. on Blogger how you all coping with the new lay outs..i dont really like changes but i will just have to get along with it or else retire from crafting and blogging ..the new layout isnt as inviting but thats my opinion anyway before i go totally crackers i will leave you with a unfinished card i dug out of course vintage...in pink a lady called me to havea look at my cards this one  i started this one a while ago and only did the front it has now been  sold plus another two cards (happy me) so i  needed to tydy it up and finish the inside so now its ready and boxed ready for delivery  have a super **Friday*..another week gone where is the time going....thanks for all my lovely comments and support it does keep my mojo going and keeps me a happy sassy also extending a masive welcome to all my new followers its a pleasure  to have you around.....huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is Stunning Sassy, I like everything about it!!
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Oh thats gorgeous Sassy. lovely and elegant.
Isnt it funny, we were both doing wedding things, i just posted the wedding collage sheet the other day too
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs June x

June Nelson said...

This is dreamy me darlin its so beautiful in only the style you can do, your the queen of vintage, ask the woman if she fancies buying some of mine im totalling 200 lol. have a lovely weekend me darlink and I hope your feeling loads better massive huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My name is Cindy said...

Gorgeous card!! Can't see any changes - you've got me worried now am I missing something? I agree where does the time go, this year is flying! Have a good weekend.

amanda stokes said...

Hi Sassy,
Wow this is absolutely beautiful,love everything about it :) x

Anonymous said...

Stunning!!
xxx

Jackie said...

Hi Sassy, I preferred the old blogger but I am slowly getting to find my way round this new one!
I love you wonderfully romantic creations, it's so beautiful :o)
Jackie xx

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

A beautiful, gorgeous and stunning card. It's just perfect.
irene
xxxx

Susie Sugar said...

Gorgeous darling ...perfection .....really it is beautiful xx