Sunday 22 April 2012

Vintage Blue



Good morning hunnies..and what a glorious sunny day so far why do i always get up early on my days off? but i did get to finish this card so then  ican attack the house .and the dreaded ironing..would glady pay someone to do it for me out of the jobs i hate  is the ironing...




anyways my card is a mini not very ott for me i fond this adorable lady and covered her with glossy accents added the frame a die cut heart flowers from wild orchids on lovely stripey paper from Grace taylor..adore her papers added a tag to the top of the card with a sentiment a cute little pearl heart slider and pretty ribbon and lace with hearts on i bought of ebay i hope you like her thanks for all the wonderful comments it does raise me up..so loads of sassy hugs and big thanks again for your time in viewing and leaving those most welcome comments xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13 comments:

Mummylade said...

brilliant image!
I don't do much ironing since I forced hubby to iron his own shirts and that is actually most of the ironing =)
I hate vacuuming the stairs...

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Sassy, love the fabulous image,super colours and layout.xxx

Irene said...

Brilliant Sassy and so gorgeous. I love the soft colours and wonderful image.
luv
irene
xxxx

Viv said...

a beauty Sass.x

June Nelson said...

Gorgeous me darlink!!!! xx

Jackie said...

I hate all H*******k, but ironing is probably the worst one!
Another gorgeous card Sassy, it may be mine but it's big on style :o)
Jackie xx

Mandy said...

Oooooh Sassy this is stunning, so soft and pretty, I love the frame.
Quit the swearing lady you shouldn't be saying the "I" word on a Sunday, naughty step for you lol
hugs Mandy xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sassy,
I seem to say the same thing every time I visit your blog, but what else can I say other that STUNNING?!!
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sassy,
I seem to say the same thing every time I visit your blog, but what else can I say other that STUNNING?!!
xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Sassy,
This is simply STUNNING,love all your pretty details and colours :) x

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Sassy, I love your framed image and the amazing details surrounding it!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous! what a wonderful vintage image. I love the delish paper and the gorgeous flowers and embellishments - it's a really stunning card!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Susie Sugar said...

Wow another stunning beauty as you've seen I've been bitten by the vintage bug I just love making them and seeing your work gets my mojo going !! Ooh la la !!
;) x