Thursday 26 April 2012

The Journal Book..moving along with the times

This is the Journal Front
The Box Lid
Morning everyone i hope the suns out wherever you all are its a dry and sunny morning...so far so hope it stays settled unlke yesterday with everything from thunder and hail to periods o f sunshine yet soooo cold...well as you may remmber i made a box for my daughters birthday and wanted to make  a journal for the box  so she can  write about her next holday...well finally finished it to match the box decorated to co ordinate with butterflies and a rub off that drove me crackers as it wouldnt rub off half way through grrrr!!! but just kept at it..eventually it did but left a mark or two as it decided tolift the paper..but htink it looks ok...i used papers from grace Taylor but used the  plainer patterned added butterflies in glossy accents and cut out when dried added a assortment of ribbons on the spine and a few pearls and flowers also made a tag  hanging on ribbon glued into the front to act as a book marker...i hope you might like it and hope she does too...many thanks for all the wondeful comments i sure need my spirits lifting at the mo have so many troublesome probs with work im ready to give up..surrender or give in..or just leave after 12 years of harressment and vile people enoughs enough!!! said this for years and keep plodding through all the spite..& misery people think they can cause...well sassy is either gonna go at full guns blasting or keeping whatever piece of dignity i have left and go quietly...lol!!!dont think so!!!so a big sassy hug thanks for keeping me sane love the frienship you have all shown and  for the uplifting support...xxxxxxxxxxx
comps im entering into which i think my journal fits with http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.co.uk/
http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-160-anything-goes.html
 the bookmark

17 comments:

Doreen said...

Such a beautiful box, love all your finishing touches.xxx

Mau xx said...

This is Beautiful Sassy, I love the pretty colours and the flowers and detail are gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along with my first ever Challenge at MAWTT.
Hugs Mau xx
Hope you get work life sorted soon xxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I like the sweet Butterflies, the fab colours and design.
Kevin xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh WOW Sassy this is simply stunning! I can really commiserate with you over your current problems and understand more than anyone will ever know! Can you not find another job and leave that way because it is definitely the best way to do it. It is really hard I know and am pleased you are hanging on to your dignity! But OMG! back to your Journal it is brilliant,how could anyone ever not like this! Judy x

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

Your memory book is so beautiful, soft, gentle and delicate, your daughter is a very luck lady to receive such a gorgeous gift.
luv
iren3e
xxxx

Heidi said...

This is stunning!
Beautiful colours and details:)
Wonderful work.
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs, Heidi:)

Vicky said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWW......sweetie I'm totally & utterly gobsmacked & speechless which does not happen often lol. This is an absolute stunning piece of work, love the butterflies soooooooo much!! Wow you have some amazing talent shug.
I also LOVE your card below that is also so so incredibly beautiful.
Hope things pick up at work shug no matter what dont let anyone bring you down hun always hold your head high. Dont know whats gone on sweetie but I'm sending you a huge squishy hug as comfort & support.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Ally said...

Absolutely lovey, Sassy!!! and I'm sorry to hear that you have a hard time at work...I know how nasty co-workers can be...suffer too from some very troubling girls in the office. But then I think: I was here before you silly cows came and I will still be here when you are long gone!!!
Mahoosive hug!
Alessandra

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Sassy!

Sorry work is horrible for you - I'm having a similar, horrible time at the moment. So wish I could retire!
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is amazing what a stunning piece of work, Its amazing, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxo

Heather said...

This is beautiful Sassy, such stunning colours and details, your ribbons and flowers are exquisite but I love those butterflies - sensational!!!
hugs
Heather xx

Moni said...

Great project and so love the butterflies. Hugs,Moni

Debs said...

Simply stunning! I love love love the butterflies and fabulous LO.
Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Susie Sugar said...

Wow this s a fantastic creation !!
I love those butterflies xx

Sherry said...

Super, stunning gift Sassy, I bet your daughter adores it - and all the more special that her Mum made it!

I hope work got better for you xx

evlin95 said...

des papillons et du shabby , tout ce que j'aime même si je suis loin de vous arriver à la cheville.....

Frederique said...

Superb! I love the colours, the butterflies, the ribbons... everything! well done you are very talented!
x
Freddie