Thursday 5 April 2012

Masqurade Mask re vamp scary!!!!



The Mask


Good morning my little chicks..hope you had a comfy night ...very grey and dark this morning but at the moment its dry and i need to get busy with visits im having a little break over the easter to eat my chocco eater egg without being disturbed hehe...not a card today but a *Re vamp* i made this mask a few years back and as it was looking tatty i cleared it off all its embellies it was originally all blue and decided to re cover and re embellish also have popped it on a canvas so gonna frigthen andy every morning as its more scary than me ..lol!!re painted and covered in ivory lace.added new charms and ivory and goldy...brown maraboo feathers took a while todo this fiddly mask and not sure if i want to add a bit more decor...**NO!!! i hear you cry..sassy stand away from the stash box.....the hardest part was to mount it as its shape is rounded...but pped some bits of shim that came with the canvas and glued within a inch of its life...i think its ok and was  ashame to throw it away so cost nothing as all bits from stash oh tell a fib the canvas was 1-00p......hope you have a great day..must get ready ...thanks to everyone who took the time out of their day to leave me a comment your all tremendous sassy hugs world wide...xxxxxttfn

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow stunning,you never cease to amaze me with your gorgeous creations.xxx

Jackie said...

Morning Sassy, there's nothing scary about this gorgeous mask. Enjoy your Easter break, I will be working but I get the time off later when I want it :o)
Jackie xx

Vicky said...

WOW..........this is stunning, absolutely beautiful sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Ally said...

wow wowo wow!!! So love this, the lace is ADORABLE!!
big hugs, Alessandra

McCrafty's Cards said...

It is Stunning Sassy!! I like those flowers and all the pearls, I still have a birthday card you made me about 4 or 5 years ago with a mask on it,its in my treasured box.
Kevin xx

kay said...

its beautiful,love all the detail,thanks for your kind words re otiz,x

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

Your mask is so beautiful and gorgeus. I love all the embellies.
luv
irene
xxxx