Thursday 12 April 2012

Give us a hug

Morning my sweets.....heres a card i actually finished of yesterday ..but silly moi lost it then found it..when im not well the slightest thing ticks me orff!!!anyway not going to ramble on but have my last appointment with hosptail tommorow..but at this rate ill be too poorley to go...daft that is isnt it....just have to see what sortta day i have right my sweets the card  is a mos image..in pink and blue i coloured with my copics still along way to go on my blending but i do keep having a play..well love and leave you ...with my **give us a hug. card**.thanks for all the visits the loverly things you have commented on ... and just being there..means allot  lots of sasssy   shivvery hugs..might pop off back to bed....mwah sassyx

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image...great papers and layout.xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sassy, I like the adorable image, the colours and that big bow.
Kevin xx

Viv said...

Give us a hug........... LOL Your colouring is pretty damn good Sass!! Lovely card. x

Rosietoes said...

Totally adorable Sassy. Beautiful image and colouring.
Edna x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous as ever Sassy :o)
I hope you are well enough for your appoinment tomoroow...hugs
Jackie xx

Lee said...

Soooo Beautiful.hugs xxx

Susie Sugar said...

So cute and adorable , I love your pin
Pink and blue always look fab together
Hugs Susie xx

evlin95 said...

j'adore, j'ai aussi ce tampon....