Monday 16 April 2012

A bit dotty

Morning everyone...hope you had a brill weekend...im just off out to do my shift cant say im over the moon as still feal rough round the edges but feeling sorry for myself wont pay the bills so dosed up on meds i will give it my best and just see how far i get.if i make it passed my desk ill be ok lol!!!!my little card is anothert Mo's digis coloures in promarkers and a hint of pencil ..papers from hot diggerty dog and colored card from stah pins  from ribbon girl and the lovely lcey ribbon flowers of course wild orchads crafts ...shes a cutie but i messed up her face oh dear!!!(she looked liked shed spent too much time on a sunbed) so had to go back and re print her then  chop off her body..oops sorry and then stick a new face on her..talk about two faced heheh..havent given her much colour so will have to touch her up a bit later..just cant seem to get my face colour right ..anyone like to tell me there colour combos for faces please as my little one looks too pale..will be opping her into a challenge for pinks and blues not a combo i use but give anything a go once..hope you all have a super Monday..my lovely break from work wasnt too lovely though spending it in bed most of the time so think work should give me back my holiday...dont think so! sickness wasnt part of the plan but glad im feeling a bit better...off to test some life lines jump on works computor..id love to litterally its so slowwwwwwwwww.....see you all laters and many thanks in adance for commets left and hints and tips appreciated sassy hugs to one and alll xxxxxxxxxxxxxttfn..popping her into mos challengehttp://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/challenge-130-i-see-spots-wmo-image.html

15 comments:

Sue B said...

Hi Sassy, thanks for becoming a follower - just been having a look over your blog and your cards are all gorgeous!!! this one is So sweet and you've coloured her perfectly! Love the colour combo and embellishments! I see you like Darcy's Diaries images - I have just found out about them and really love them. Not had time to colour one up yet though!
Hope you have a good week
Big Hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

Such a lovely card Sassy,wonderful image and fabulous colours.xxx

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous card Sassy two faced or not lol!!!! Hope you feel better soon my friend.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Ally said...

everything is wonderful on this card! Good job. Hope you feel better soon, work really should give you back your hols...we get it back in Switzerland but we have to bring a doctor's note and call the office while still being ill.
Hugs, Alessandra

karen said...

Hi Sassy, soo gorgeous and beautiful colours, hugs,Karenx

Mina said...

wow what a fantastic colour combo for this Mo beauty Sassy...I hope your feeling better soon
Mina xxx

Lee said...

Wishing you better soon.Your card is Gorgeous as always.xxx

June Nelson said...

This is gorgeous me darlin and her two faced looks good to me lol, hope your ok been thinking about ya, loves ya megamillions xxxxxxxx

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, my lovely...love the details you have added!
Hugs Tab xxx

Irene said...

Another beautiful creation, I just love your little touches they are brilliant.
luvirene
xxxx

Alina said...

it's a very beautiful card, Sassy, lovely colours! thank you for joining us at Mo's Challenge!
hugs, Alina

Elaine L. said...

This is so adorable in pink and blue! Love all the sweet embellishments, too! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Elaine L. said...

This is so sweet in pink and blue! I love the delicate embellishments, too! glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Iulia said...

Adorable card, Sassy! LOve the color combo and the delicate details!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Mo's this week!
Hugs, Iulia

evlin95 said...

moi aussi j'aime les digi-stamps de chez mo's ils sont trop mignons