Wednesday 4 April 2012

My Egg

A Very good morning and thanks for popping in....well what happened to the weather...its raining cats and dogs...and big ones at that..been up since silly o'clock couldnt sleep so finished of my Easter egg...inspired by Inger she is amazing!!!i nipped to hobbycraft and bought a cardboardy egg shape covered wih white acrylic paint and then a coat of crackle oh i love that stuff..aged ..a bit like me lol!! all crackly..
i have been considering getting the Tim Holtz Vagabond..for a few hours heheh..and yesterday i had some early birthday money and i bought it ...oh my word it is so cool so quick and looks awesome...so easy to use the only probs is matching the sandwich layers...but wll get used to it...i am selling my Grand Callibur on ebay if your interested as i just didnt use it..well not often its good but i found that i had a couldnt be bothered to get it out..whenever i needed a die cutting or embossed...i wish i still had my cuttlebug..but alas i sold that to pay for the callibur anyway im thrilled at this new machine being electric and it comes out either end at the press of a switch i had great fun making loads of mess....i even cut a flower in chiffon...anyway back to my egg i trimmed it with braid ..pearls and flowers and some ivory cornelli trimmings all from stash..so hope you like it thanks in advance for the time you give me to leave a much welcomed comment...sassy hugs MWah!!!

popping my egg into http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ anythinf goes covering fav tool which is my manky old trusty glue gun lol!!!

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my Sassy, this is wonderful. I am not surprised that you were inspired by the wonderful Inger :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

Wow this is stunning Sassy,you have such talent my girl....Beautiful.xxx

Pamela said...

This is sssooooo beautiful Sassy! Very classy and elegant. I have a Big Shot Express (electric) and love it so I'm sure you will love your Vagabond. I see you also follow Kath Stewart's (and Buddy)blog. You'll get some great inspiration and tips from her as she has a Vagabond.

Dawny P said...

OMLIFE this is beautiful chick. How clever are you!!! Hugs, Dawny xxx

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

Oh my this is just beautiful I love it.

Sassy it is just perfect.

luv
irene
xxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

It is Stunning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Sassy, this is amazing!!! xx

Diamond Doll said...

It,s gorgeous Sue i love it.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

cats whiskers said...

OMG this is just wonderful, thanks for joinings us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week
Hugs
Jacs xx