Monday 26 October 2009

Love is in the air....


Afternoon sweeties...firstly thanks for the good wishes..not been to work boss told me to stay put..so who am i to argue...so had a play instead..ive gone a bit ott...and a bit lovey dovey.... the shoe was a digi download and so sorry i cant remember where... i put clear crystal laquer on it then placed some gems whilst it was still wet.did a bit of goldleafing around the edges added a tag..and of course ribbons and bows also had two rather lovely emails today and im a lucky snotty sassy..i won a challenge and also a surprise from midnight madness blog hop...so thats helped the healing process..so all in all i hope you might like the card....ttfn xxx







10 comments:

Mina said...

wow Sassy stunning...I love how you used Chris's shoe image...beautiful
Mina xxx

Lynne Gilbert said...

Wow Sassy. That is wonderful. Much more sophisticated than my shoe card!!! Your Blog is brill. Just love your style. Thanks for sharing and thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Sorry to hear you have been unwell. Wish you better very soon.
Hugs, Lynne. XXX

Jackie said...

Superb as ever Sassy, jumped outta the page at me :o)
Jackie xx

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous Creation Sassy, Congrats on your challenge win.
Hope you feel better soon.
((hugs))
Trish (-:

Julie said...

Wow what a sumptuous card, beautiful work.

June Nelson said...

Hi sis this is the thrid attempt to comment on this beautiful card, I have this shoe you have inspired me to use it your card is amazingly beuatiful darling as always loe you loads toots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jodi said...

Wonderful creation!! Love this card, and the colors really pop!
Hugs
Jodi =)

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Hiya my luverly! So sorry to hear you've been ill with the H1N1 flu! Scary stuff that is....I've been running around here trying to get the vaccination for my little one as he's a high risk. Some pediatrician's offices didn't even know if they would be getting the vaccination in!!! Finally did get it through some research so now I feel a little better. Hope you are on the mend!
Your card is gorgeous....love that red and all the bling...definately not OTT!
TFS
Hugs,
Charlotte

Janette said...

Stunning....gorgeous and I love it.x

Tab said...

Oh I adore your card hun, the image is fabulous and I love the colours you have used too!
Hugs Tab xxx