Sunday 11 November 2012

wow promarkers up for grabs


A wonderful prize up for grabs how cool!!!!!!!! blooming wonderful so keeping fingers and toes and legs crossed pop over to NICOLES blog and take a peek
plus she has usch gorgeous work ....
this is what nicole said 
Hi Lady's
Everyday I get so many lovely comments from lots of you. Sometimes I wonder how to thank you all for doing so. So this time I am going to giveaway a set of 50 brandnew Promarkers + 50 nibs you can put on your promarkers to make it in to a multi-liner. I even going to giveaway 2 sets of Metallic Markers. So in total there will be 3 winners.
The only thing you have to do is tell about my blog candy in your first new blogpost. You do not need to put in the picture ( if you do not like to do so ) but please link to my blog in your blogpost. At 3450 Blogfollwers I am going to announce the winners.
----------------

2 comments:

Rita said...

What a great Blog Candy Saasy. Thank-You for sharing the link. Hugs Rita xx

LoloDesigns said...

Wowza Sassy, loving the new look blog. Very stylish. Hope you is keeping well. Can't believe its only 7 weeks to crimbo and I haven't started a thing for it yet, yikes! Lolo xx