Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christams in times past

Morning my lovelies...hopes you are all OK ....so far on my annual leave i have had the boss yesterday for my PIP and updates..so spent three hours chatting and all is well..then the IT from Head office came this morning  to fit a new faster  modem on works computer...talk about time to my self.....still no worries if i had half the problems some poor folks have with all this wet stuff id have something to moan about so I'm lucky and wishing every one to be safe and dry.....my card is back to vintage i have a lovely lady who always wants vintage cards for Christmas so here's the latest one i managed to nearly finish i just need a sentiment and a verse for her then box and ready to go hope you like her i made some new pins last night nothing i had would go with the deep burgundy..added 2 sorts of lace one with narrow ribbon added some chiffon bows for fooo foo..she likes foo foo ..lol!!!!







 stripey paper is self glittered very finely and they were from a pack called Silent Night from do crafts and its fab quality.... right off for a shower....then chill...thanks for all of you wonderful bloggers leaving me such lovely comments this keeps sassy one happy bunnie sassy hugs xxxxxxxxxxx
competions id like to enter my card into 
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/ptt96-anything-goes.html
http://thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/challenge-20.html
http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.ca/2012/11/challenge-29-anything-goes.html
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/
http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/
http://ladyanneschallenges.weebly.com/anything-goes.html

25 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the design and the layout is so elegant. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

stunning as always Sassy with a wonderfully vintage feel xx Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting I really appreciate it xx

Rita said...

Oh Sassy, I just love this card and those beautiful vintage pins are to die for. Do you sell them by any chance? Hugs Rita xx

Laine said...

This is stunning Sassy. Love the vintage feel and the wonderful rich colour and detail. Your customer will love it.
Hugs
Laine
X

Stamps and Paper said...

Sassy what a beautiful vintage Christmas card...love the image and fabulous colours

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow !!! Sweetie this is awesome. I love the rich colours and your layout is fantastic.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Viv said...

So pretty sass! x

Susie Sugar said...

This is luchious Sassy ...beautiful deep rich shades and embellishments
Hope you're all wrapped up in this chilly weather ;)
Hugs Susie xx

Crafteezee said...

Wow this is just stunning. Seriously one gorgeous card that I'd love to receive.
Hugs Tracy x

cebelica said...

I'm crazy about vintage cards. YOur is a stuneer. I love it! Hugs! xx

Rosietoes said...

I adore this card Sassy. Love the rich colouring and the lo. Double gorgeousness.

Edna x

Sue said...

Oh WOW! This is stunning Sassy. I love the vintage image, the gorgeous colour scheme and yummy detailing. Your decorative pins are wonderful.

Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Oh Trout!! This is SO sumptuous!!
I LOVE the colours and the bling and the doo-dads, EVERYTHING!! You are totally THE bestest vintage cardmaker I know!
Love ya!
Grotbags. xxx

Mummylade said...

wow, this is absolutely stunning!

heidy said...

OMG This is so pretty Sassy!!
XXX Heidy

Unknown said...

Oh my!! Sassy - this is deliciously devine!!! I adore your pins! Do you have a tutorial on how to make them or is it your secret recipe :) They are beautiful .... as is your card!
Big hugs, Tracey xx

PaperDaisies said...

Stunning card Sassy.It is fabulous. Hugs Nina

julie_woolston said...

This is stunning Sassy, love the colour choice and fab detail.

Jugs Julie x

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Sassy this is breathtaking oh my word I love this so much, the wonderful dark, rich colours, that image and embellishments as well as the vintage style all look out of this world.
hugs
lorraine x

coops said...

oh wow so stunning sassy.your colours and details are wonderful and i love the sweet vintage image :D

xx coops xx

Inky Angel said...

Stunning Sassy. Love your vintage card. You're so good at making cards look so graceful.
Take care and Hugs,
Katie

downrightcrafty said...

simply stunning gorgeous soft image and love the lace and florals
Hugs Kate xx

Jackie said...

Wonderful vintage card :o)
Jackie xx

Moni said...

Stunning, fab vintage card. Hugs,moni

Darlene said...

Oh I have so missed your beautiful creation like this one! I really need to get subscribed to your blog so I quit missing out on all this inspiration! This is STUNNING!! You are SO TALENTED!!! LOVE IT! (do you need my address, LOL)
HUGS to you my friend!!