Friday 23 November 2012

Crafty Catz Challenge 160 Snowflakes..stars & sentiment

Morning my sweets and its **FRIDAY* and time for another challenge from
the theme chosen by
is **SNOWFLAKES and STARS & SENTIMENT
chosen this week by
the delightful Dianne

our sponsors  this week are

three digis for the winner

Many congratulations to  last weeks winner please go to the blog and see if its **YOU!!!!........
so it would be wonderful if you could join us.,.grab the stars..snowflakes pop on a sentiment cant wait to see your fab creations 
here my efforts
i used cammy..but went very over board with my embellies...i dont like it now i have done it the image is so cute but just couldnt keep my hands out my embellies box...i try not too... i even tie one hand behind my back lol!!!!
right off to work...should be starting my break today but i dnt get my hols authorised till late and i have to tell the resis...that will please them...NOT!!!!so ttfn will carch up later on your wonderful blogs.....sassy friday hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
here are the perfect http://thecraftypad.blogspot.co.uk/ sites im popping her into 

17 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card, you have coloured the image beautifully and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Viv said...

It's not like you to be OTT....... PMSL Great card Sass! xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sassy love the image and fabulous colour's and just love all of the embellies have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Rita said...

Sassy, what a fabulous card. I love it. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Sassy, the image is really sweet, I like all the embellishments.
Kevin xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is totally gorgeous love the image & adore the lush colours. Love all the foofiness, you know me & foofiness shug ;0)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Sassy such a gorgeous card, fabulous colours and a great image

Anne

Sue said...

This is such a pretty card Sassy. I love the cute image, the gorgeous colours and of course your wonderful Sassy embellishments which make your card so special

I hope you have a good weekend
Hugs Sue

Aunty Sue said...

Another fab card and such a cutie, have a great weekend

Kim said...

fab card Sassy - and don't worry all the embellies look fantastic!
Kim x

coops said...

so gorgeous sassy.adorable sweet image and i love your pretty details ;D

xx coops xx

PaperDaisies said...

Great card Sassy. Love it. Soooo pretty. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

Moni said...

So cute stamps, love all details. hugs,moni

Viv said...

Another super Sassy card, well done again :) Viv xx

Ally said...

a woman can never ever go over board with embellies lol
It's fantastic on colours and design and my eyes spot these wonderful pins of yours which I tresure some myself!
mwah, alessandra

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi - this is a beautiful card. I love your image which you've coloured beautifully and gorgeous embellishments. Thanks for sharing your card at The Crafty Pad this week in our Christmas challenge.
Helen x (DT)

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

Lovely card Hunnie! I don't think you went overboard on the embellishments...so you can untie your hand-LOL!
RedonkulousDesigns.com