Thursday 29 November 2012

Tiger in my tank...Tesco Reclaim vouchers

Morning my sweets.....well my few days off are going so fast...typical but have had a rest..and played to my hearts  content But...so not sure where im going with this card perhaps when i add a sentiment it may improve it but im out of ink OH!!NO!!! so gotta wait for postie to bring me some new inks...coloured her with my promarkers ....also watched a interesting programme the other night about reclaiming  TESCO club card   vouchers.... so as you do i went into my Tesco club card and low and behold i had 46-00p to spend  of unused vouchers back dated to 2010 you print them off it says it takes 24 hrs to put the vouchers on the system then you can spnd them so if i go before the 13th December i can exchange them for double points thats 92-00p i didnt think i had so for all you Tesco ladies log in or create a account you just need your number off your points card and hey ho ...print them off..also special offers come up with savings on things you might buy in all if i use those i printed off before i ran out of ink i will save another £5.25 so every little helps *as the old lady said as she wee'd in the sea LOL!!!***heres the link http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3057524  thought id add this as every penny at christmas is worth having..lets see if it works its also very interesting....  im not advertising tesco in any way or enforcing them just passing on info i thought might be useful to share if you didnt see the proramme on ITV

well must dash see ya soon thanks for all your lovely comments ttfn hugs sassyxxxxxxxxxxxx
let me know if youv'e made a saving...be interesting
omps im entering her into 
DREAM VALLEY
http://stampwithfun.blogspot.se/
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.se/

22 comments:

tilly said...

this is different, nice deep colours
Tilly

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

oooh love this one. really stunning. beautiful colours and I love that background :)

Caroline said...

Fabulous card I love the image and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Rita said...

Oh Sassy. I'm loving this card, the colours are so vivid and beautiful. I wish I could colour like that, its perfect. Hugs Rita xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Sassy this is one beautifully coloured card...fabulous colours and thanks for the info on Tesco's.

Anne

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Sassy. I love the image and your colouring is wonderful. I don't think you need to add anything else.
Thanks of the info on the clubcard points, just off to have a little look now.....

Hugs Sue

heidy said...

Wow this is amazing Sassy!!
XXX Heidy

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Sassy. Fantastic colouring.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the fab image and layout.xxx

pinky said...

Just got my new cartridges in this week, hate running out of ink:( Your colouring on this is amazing Sassy. I am off now to check and see if I am owed any vouchers, thanks for the link:)

coops said...

so stunning sassy.really love your fabulous colours and fab striking colours and design.
i tryed to register my clubcard details earlier so i could see how many unused vouchers i had ........to be told my clubcard is already registered but not to me??!!!i will have to phone up and see whats happened.

xx coops xx

Kate M said...

Stunning card - great colouring
Kate
xx

PaperDaisies said...

Great card. Awesome colouring. Just fabulous. Hugs Nina

Jackie said...

OMG Sassy, this is absolutely stunning and the colours are superb :o)
Jackie xx

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

This is beautiful Sassy! I love the rich colours! This is truly a piece of art! Wow! =) Thanks for offering to clean out my closet! You're a sweetheart. It is still a wreck! Feeling like a pack rat! LOL! Snuggle bum says "hi" ♥
RedonkulousDesigns.com

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, have a lovely weekend hugs Pops x x x

Moni said...

So beautiful, and great colouring and the image is so cute. hugs,moni

Viv said...

Fabulous card and image again Sassy! I claim my points as I get them so none left I fear. Buying soooo much for the grandbabies this year........I just can't stop ....well I have waited a long time for them lol :) Viv xx

Darlene said...

OMG ... this is such a BEAUTIFUL creation Sassy! Your coloring is AMAZING and I just love how she & her 'pet' just POP off the card! GORGEOUS ... is that one of Teri Sherman (Delicious Doodles) images?? FANTASTIC!!
HUGS from OHIO, USA
Dar

Ally said...

woooooooooooooooooooooooow I sooooo love this image and your colouring!! Winderful card, sweets!
Hugs, HRH

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Sarah-Jane xx
ps, thanks for the club card info..off to have a look now.

Andrea said...

What a great card - wonderful motiv! Love it. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41