Wednesday 14 November 2012

Present for you......

Hiya my sweets...hows you all doing..right will get my waffle out the way ...Hospital. Yesterday results back and a mix of good and bad news......the bad news i do have Lupus.SLE.but  good news it can hopefully  be controlled  and i have some rather funny white bloods cells.that fight my own body  my bloods are fighting with each other wont go into the long winded version  so amongst other things going on((IM.. just Getting old aswell ))).it wasn't a  conclusive diagnosis as its hard to diagnosis but had extra CBC tests (there are other things going on  connected too(cant remember it all))with  haematology but he verdict as presumed is Lupus..But although (it can be controlled) it may well  worsen over the years it will mean however i will get probably  have more admissions if i get really sick..mainly IV drugs instead of pills i could  need blood transfusions and poss dialysis .. ..so will have to have very regular bloods...other than that im going to be ok so with all my  other aches pains knee cracking hips..hands all  hurting and headaches from hell ..touch of wind thrown into the mix lol!!! all at the same time and so on ....so left hospital(,with lots of info. & pills ) from my consultant but regular tests  until that day come that my immune system is fighting too  much that i cannot with my meds  fight infections well enough . as my kidneys ....lungs..liver function...(alot of this is due to me nearly dying last march as i went into failure after a massive abdominal  hematoma ) they were  worse effected bits of me .. so for know im just gonna get on with life ill try NOT to moan.. moan or get stressed out with work  (TAKE my new  PILLS)and jump them hurdles should i have too..well ill give them a bloody good  try....although the news is allot to take in I'm relieved i know whats been wrong and what is wrong with me ....so im grateful it is what  it is and nothing more sinister.....im gonna Keep Calm And Carry On Crayoning/Crafting .....right if you have not fallen asleep or lost the will to live lol!!!!




my card is a redonkulousdesigns. digi thought a cute Santa as a quickie card hope you like her and as usual coloured with flex and pro markers.....that it waffle over im going ot have a shower having sat all day in a managers meeting..bored hot and got very tired...tomorrows another day hugs sassy and many thanks to all that kindly leave me the loveliest of comments.....i thank you!!!!soooooo much..just noticed i missed a bit of my colouring ...heeheh thats what you get for colouring in the dark.....
http://nutcrafters.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/challenge-31-christmas-present.html
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/
http://nutcrafters.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/challenge-31-christmas-present.html
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
http://ladyanneschallenges.weebly.com/stamp-challenge.html

40 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Sassy gorgeous card the image is so lovely!
I hope the pills help you!

Stamps and Paper said...

Another fabulous Christmas card
Great image and lovely colouring

Anne

Crafty Lark said...

Another great card, sorry about your diagnosis, sending loads of hugs. xx Flora

Sue said...

Oh dear Sassy. I'm sorry to hear about your health problems. No wonder you have been feeling so rough with all that going on inside you. I hope that it can be controlled with medication and close supervision.

Your card is fabulous, I love the image and gorgeous colouring.

take care of yourself
Hugs Sue

Jo said...

Gorgeous card, great image & shape! So sorry to hear you're not well......fingers crossed all the pills will help.
hugs Jo x

Caroline said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon and that with the right medication they will bring it under control. Beautiful card as always. Big hugs Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always Sassy...and I hope the pills help you hun..

big hugs Vicky xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sassy, such a cheerful image. Sue x

Mummylade said...

you take those pills now and you do all the thingies the white-coats tell you to do cause you need to take proper care of yourself hun!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card!
Beautiful colours:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sassy
This is a fabulous card... Love the image ....
Sorry to hear you have not been well.....
Thinking of you
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

carol said...

Another fabulous card Sassy, ooh i need a cuppa after reading about your hosp visit,i bet ou needed one too!! glad you are ok in general and like you say nothing sinister..live life to the full hunny and enjoy,
take care x carol

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and colours.xxx

Nikbee said...

A fabulous card. I love the image.
Please take care of yourself.
Nikki x

Mandy said...

this is such a fabulous card Sassy, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

Roxann said...

Fantastic card and coloring! Thanks for sharing at TTCRD!

Tammy said...

Sorry the news wasn't so good but glad to hear you're a fighter! Love your card especially all the polkadots, my favorite!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Sassy I am so sorry to hear how you have been afflicted and have been and still are suffering I pray that the new pills work I admire your fighting spirit and hope that the joy of creating such awesome work will help you cope a little better. I know it hasn't been long since I found your blog and started following you but your stunning creations have brought me so much joy and inspiration, this little beauty is gorgeous the colours and design are superb.
Hugs
lorraine x

Shilpi Gupta said...

Lovely Card...Thanks for joining at Pennys.
Hugs,
Shilpi

PaperDaisies said...

What a stunning card Sassy. Just love it. Hope the pills will help you. Love your positive take on life. Hugs Nina

Jules said...

Hi Sassy

A fabulous card.

Sorry to read all of your hospital news! Hope the pills make things much better for you .. .. and well done on the positive attitude. I am a strong believer in the power of positive thinking!!

Take care.

Love Jules xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous cards Tuesday and Wednesday Sassy, lovely bright colours :o)
Jackie xx

tilly said...

a lovely card, I'm sure the pills and the Doctors will help you to manage your condition
Tilly

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hello My Sweet Sassy, firstly I am sending big hugs and healing thought your way, I hope the new pills help you to feel a bit better. Your card is gorgeous I like sweet image the big bow and the charm.
Kevin xx

coops said...

so gorgeous sassy.love your fab spotty paper and bow and stunning image.
fingers crossed your new pills will help you feel better.

x coops xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is so gorgeous Sassy! I love the way you've mounted the image… it really makes it stand out and looks fab!! Love the pretty ribbon and charm… it's a perfect card!
I'm really sorry to hear that you have Lupus and blood problems Sassy…. I know you have not been well for a long while… I just hope that now they know what is wrong they can start treatment to help you feel a bit better! Stay strong hun and keep on feeling positive!!
Sending you huge Hugs
Sue xx

Pamela said...

You're one heck of a spirited lady Sassy! Get them pills down and take extra care of yourself. Your health issues sound very complicated - hope the meds help in some way. Hugs.

Denise Goeldner said...

fantastic christmas card hugs Denise xx

Judith said...

Sending big hugs Sassy - at least they'll be able to try to control it now you have a diagnosis - keep yer chin up! - I know you will cos you're not an "I give up" sort of girl! love the image on this card its coloured so good I thought it was a precoloured and love your layout too hugs judith x

sassyb07 said...

really cute card, thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's
hugs, Valerie
DT

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

Great card you have created Sassy. I hope you soon be sorted out properly health wise. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
cardsbyladyanne

Kim said...

sending big hugs Sassy, do hope that it can be controlled well for you! take care
Kim x

Viv said...

Super card Sassy....oh my what a lot you have wrong with you :( I do hope you improve with all the medication. I have had RA for over 30 yrs now...BUT I think ???? it may have gone after getting a cold from my grandson...isn't that just amazing.Daren't get my hopes up yet though.Lots of huggles for you ((((((())))))) Viv xx

Pink Dandelion said...

Super card. Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters and good luck. Debs xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

You go girl! :-)
I can see a pesky little thing like Lupus isn't going to stop you. Your positive attitude is an inspiration to us all.
Really hope that the pills kick in and you start to feel better soon.
{hugs}

Caroline xxx

Katy said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy! Katy (DT) xx

Ally said...

so sorry to hear that you have lupus, sweetie. it is sad news but as long as the Dr's can help it might be ok. You have been suffering with many illnesses and pains now, I really hope you soon will get some peace for your body and feel well and healthy.
Sending you big hugs across the miles and come back tomo to comment some more cards (we have to leave the house now, we're invited...)
love you, Hun!
hugs, Alessandra

Moni said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, cute image. Hugs,moni

Caz said...

This is lovely..Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty..And good luck.

Caz PPC DT

Paper Panda said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge! Good Luck!
Mandy x (PPC DT)