Saturday, 13 June 2009
Summer colour..Honey pot challenge
afternoon cherubs......was up early today 6-00 why cant i get up that early when i need to go to work.....im blaming it on me leggies lol!!!!!!.....had a play there is a challenge..need to find it where you had to use a penny black...need to ask is this one lol!!!!! as it was a image from me friend....and dont wanna look a numpty submitting it and its not a penny black .....i havent many stamps still its not my normal card as i dont do cute often im rubbish at cute ...also the colours had to be spring colours so whattcha reckon....suns shinning beautifully today might go sit in the garden instead of ironing...seems a good idea....so its love from me and hope you likes my card...its growing on me as at the minute im lovin greens.....ttfnxx..found the challenge over at HONEY POT this is the criteria for winning lush goodies go for a peep
1. Use a Square Card
2. Use any of the Penny Black Stamp Range
3. If you come to my classes, don’t use a shape/style we have already done!
4. Use ribbons/fibres
5. Use matting and layering styles
6. Use bright, spring colours
7. Don’t use your Die Cutting machines
8. You can use punches
9. Put the kettle on when you finish your card….you will have earned it!