Sunday 9 August 2009

Two Problems lol!!!




Hiya..first problem i'm back and the second i have a glittered pussy lol!!! first off yes im back so hope you can live with that hehehe glad to say the pain is nearlly gone and for the first time i actually slept so off the morphine now and waiting to see what the hospital say on wednesday re my bloods etc...so pills worked on the infection which allowed me PLAY time this is where the second problem occured...something really funny happened whilst making this card...nothing funny there you might say...but my sweetie pussy decided just as i was putting the finishing touches to my card with my GLAMOUR DUST she decided she wanted a cuddle ((only when she decides she loves me does she interfere))so she is now covered in glamour dust..and shes gone off to sparkle in the sunshine and sulk as she didnt like it when i tried shaking her to get some glamour dust salvaged back into the bottle pmsl......pity poor Mrs Salcombe (from are you being served) isnt around she'd have loved that....anyway on to my card i have had these super fairy's for a while and not being well hadn't the inclination to do anything till last night so as my sister yorkie lover has shown them to toatal utter perfection pop over to her blog ..so i thought id have a go
and also not being well i have bent my flexible friend in ways you cant imagine and its Tabby's fault..hehe i saw her oh!!! so gorgeous card go and have a look if you already havent and the flourish punch so i treated myself to it off ebay....wow!! arnt they cool so oh yes have ordered another one...so thanks tab for the inspiration...well she is finished minus some dust and all the contents used are from my stash ikea flowers and roses from wild orchards ribbon too and download from Charmed cards
so hope you like her and i decoupaged her slightly

ttfn good to be back home with me blogging luvverlies

13 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Sassy glad to see your feeling better, wot a come back this is gorgeous love the soft colour combo so pretty love it... can you tell me how you get the misty effect on your pics please???

hugs Christine xx

Unknown said...

Glad to see yer back on form Missus!!!
LOVe the card. Off ter find a MS Flourish punch now. Grrr Yer a bad influence!!
Luv
Viv xxx

Lena Katrine said...

Wow! This is awsomely beautiful! Love the princess-feeling of the card!
And the rest of the cards you've made since I last payed you a visit, are also georgeous!
You're one talented girl ;)

Have a great day! Hugs, Lena

Gunn (Merete) said...

Oh my G.. this is one truely beautiful and delicate card. The colors are so soft and gentle. I love it. Thanks for joining this challenge at DW.
Hugs Gunn :-D

June Nelson said...

OOh sis its brilliant and perfect for todays challenge too...better than mine anyways!!! oh im ever so pleased your back I have so missed you. I will send you alovely email after lovey, take care and I love this card love you too xxxxxxxxxx sis toots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yvonne said...

Oh just adore this card, the pinks are purrrrrrrrrrrrrfect ( sorry could not help myself) .. bet the puddy cat is the best dressed in all that glitter, lol
Love the image.. she is so sweet. The ribbon and lace really do set this card of.

Jackie said...

Good morning Sassy, good to see you back and feeling better. I hope all goes well with the bloods.
Beautiful card, and it's a pity you didn't take a photograph of poor glittery pussy :o)
Jackie xx

Wellnifty said...

Beautiful card, love the image. Glad you are feeling better

Chris xx

Nicole Bailey said...

oh what a beautiful card....love the pinks with that image!
Thanks for playing with us this week at DW!

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

So pleased you are feeling better and back blogging. What a comeback, fabby card. Hope all goes well with your bloods. How is your little cat????

luv
irene
xxxx

Louly said...

Sassy it's beautiful!Talent certainly runs in the family.
You made me laugh when you said about shaking your cat to collect the glitter. Next time you use it you'll wonder where all the cat hairs have come from. LOL
Thanks for playing xx

Sheila said...

Sassy, your card is just stunning, she is my favourite of the pixies :).
Thanks for joining us this week on DW.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Carolyn said...

Hi~ I hope you are feeling well!! I loved your sweet story about your kitty. So cute. This card is just so incredible! You are a master at feminine beauty. A delight for the eyes. Thank you for sharing!

Hugs,
Carolyn