Friday 27 February 2009

Second award....gosh!!!


Had another award and because my award from Jackie (craft designs) was the same as the one i recieved from chrissie so i have changed the colour so i hope whoever designed this little beauty wont mind too much.....its partly because Jackie .bless her felt sorry that shed duplicated the same award......so whoever desgned this gorgeous "BUG" please be assured it was for a good reason....i wouldnt mind having pages of this critter as awards lol!!!!! thanks sweetie and will get round to sending my awards on to others as soon as i do my list......hugs sassyxx

3 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Congrats Sue very nice awards, I love both colours
Love Susie xx

Unknown said...

Well done Missus, it's richly deserved.
How's ya doin'?
Luv
Viv xx
(Loving these flowers matey). ;0)

Dylan said...

Just wanted to say thankyou for all your lovely , supportive messages to me, when you have suffered such a loss yourself. I hope my heart becomes as big and understanding as yours is. xx