Thursday 26 February 2009

Romantic notions ...entry for truly scrumpcious





I have been having trouble linking my efforts lol!!!! ask diamond doll bless her the sweetie...but want to thank her so much for all her patience and help so i hope with fingers crossed this gets to its destination with all roses intact....Lol!!!..its a super challenge and have gone again for romantic notions......i would... looking at this have given it to my darling mum..butshe passed away in December just before christmas but a card to such a beautiful person in my life......thanks for popping by..please feel free to leave a comment just so i know you have called



Hugs sassyx

11 comments:

Vee said...

Such a beautifull card, those flowers a positivley stunning . Gorgeous image too.
xx Vee

June Nelson said...

Gorgeous sis, is it on docrafts as I cant get on this morning!! says service unavailable!!! grrr. stunning card loves it. Loves ya sis.....Toots xxxx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

Heather said...

What a beautiful card and a wonderful take on the sketch. The image, flowers, colours and sentiment are just perfect.
Thanks for joining in at Truly Scrumptious.
hugs Heather xx

Linda said...

Lovely card sue. linda x

Linda said...

Lovely card sue. linda x

Sharon said...

Wow, this is stunning. I love the romantic feel of the card and the flowers and leaves are beautiful. Thanks for joining in the first Truly Scrumptious challenge.

Chrissie said...

I love those flowers! Quite a star at making flowers aren't you!
You beat me to telling you about the award! It was late last night and I thought I'd do the messages this morning!
Thank you for your visits to my Blog Sassy!
Display your award with pride!
Chrissie

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the flowers are beautiful. I'm sorry to hear that your mum passed away in December and I know how you feel. Sadly I lost my mum Dec 07. Thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Truly Scumptious. Michele xx

Beth said...

Ooh, this is beautiful! I love all these gorgeous flowers! Thanks for joining in with the first TS challenge!
Beth xx

Daisy Chain said...

WOW this is stunning. I love it's originality. Truly beautiful. Thank you for joining in our challenge at Truly Scrumptious.

hugs Debbie xx