Friday 13 March 2009

Love you


This has given me a headache....pass us a asprin....i really have struggled with this card.....and now its finished inside and out im still not sure...i treated myself to a impress as i cant puch out borders to good..the old handies not so handy....so thought this would be easier and its a great little gadjet..for 9-99p with three free dies..so the border and corners made with the impress both bits used negative & positive..so no waste..its a downloaded image as i dont own many stamps and these were from pc crafter ages ago..colouired in with promarkers and backing paper was a odd piece i think from anna griffin yonks ago....circle cut with my new nesties..love em..need some more..flower odd one lurking and a new anna griffin brad which i coloured with my marker pens for the green....thanks for poping in and your comments appreciated ..hughs sassyx

17 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh I love it, love the colours and the layout :o)
Jackie xx

Linda said...

This is beautiful sue, and the way you hav done the lay-out it's all come together nice. xx lin xx

Lexxie said...

Gorgeous Sue, such lovely colours and all the detail on your card, really beautiful,
Love Sarita xx

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning Sue as always darling , I love the lace edge its really pretty , infact the whole card is just beautiful
Love Susie xx

Diamond Doll said...

Hi Sue, this is fab, i love the colours and the image is great so different from any i,ve seen.
((hugs))
Trish (-:

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

Another fabulous card, I love the image.

The whole card is gorgeous.

luv
irene
xxxx

Irene said...

Hello Sassy

Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and everything about it.

luv
irene
xxxx

Aunty Sue said...

oh i love this image and love pc crafter will have to go find this collection unless you can send me a message as too which it is. Adore the colours and you punches. Take card. Sue xx

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

That's a smasher Sassy...Great colours and LO :o)

Maureen said...

Looks good Sue, Love the colours

Christine said...

Ohhh Sasssy this is gorgeous the colours are very spring like love it all.

hugs Christine xx

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Sassy!!
Clairexx

carol said...

this is gorgeous and i love the corners and the circle, of course i don't mind you keeping a little eye on me.. hehee

Lynsey said...

Hi Sue
I didn't realise you had a blog! I will add myself as a follower. I love this card such a pretty image.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Unknown said...

Well! Yer've palyed a blinder here Sass.
It's gorgeous. Oh! You can join in any challenge....except a Copic one. So get playin'!!!!
Luv Viv xxx

Mina said...

wow I love the colours you have used on this stunning card...fabulous image too xxx

June Nelson said...

OOh sis its really lovely, so different in colour for you but nothing short of brilliant.love it, im not bothering with my blog as no one knows its there he he, I could keep it as my own secret corner coludnt I. Lovesya and will see ya soon he heheh xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx