Sunday 25 March 2012

Visiting nan...



Hello sweeties...enjoying the weather are you??..i have yet to venture out properly although popped out quick in my pj's to get the washing on the line oh how i love the smell of freshness....well heres my attempts today..but why do i do it er!!! change my mind now i preffered my other layout but  never mind worst things happen at sea me old nan would say..bless her...and actually this is visiting nan by mo manning..one of my treats..matted a layered onto hot diggity dog papers ..embossed folder to panal..roses of course wild orchids and the rest of the bits and bobs from stash...did a bit of faux stiching lol!!! couldnt be bothered getting the machine threaded..my eyes struggle to find the hole..lol!!! thanks to all of you new and older followers who have taken time out of your day to leave me such lovely comments.it means so very much have been blog snooping  and have found some more  totally delicious blogs to add to my collection every one of your blogs are awesome  ..sassy hugs to all

7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

karen said...

So beautiful Sassy, fabulous colours and love the embellies, lush! hugs, Karenx

Pamela said...

Another beauty Sassy - really lovely colour and I don't normally go for pink.

Judith said...

Very pretty - love the image and that flower is lush!! hugs judith x

Diamond Doll said...

A gorgeous card Sue,hope you are well, thanx for all the lovely comments on my blog.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Vicky said...

So love this card hunni loving the lush image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Christine said...

Wow Sassy love your bits n bobs..this sweet cute card is gorgeous lovely colouring & papers fab

smiles Christine x