Monday 27 April 2009

My two awards wowza!!!





The Karma Award:


Thank you sue


it means such alot..certainly lifted me up...xx
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers
aim to find and be friends. They are not interested
in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons
of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award
to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this
cleverly written text into the body of their award.
So I would like to pass both of these awards onto:- these great blogs


Yorkie lover..

6 comments:

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Oh Sassy, you are a doll....thank you so much for these awards, this is an unbelievable surprise! You are too sweet!! Now I just have to figure how to get these on my blog!!!! LOL These are my very first awards and coming from you, that means a lot.

I hope you find the opportunity to get some rest and reflect on the things that lift your spirits and get you back on track.....until then I will keep checking up on you!!!

Hugs to you my friend,
Love,
Charlotte
XXX

Christine said...

WOW Sassy dont know what to say except a HUGE THANK YOU for even thinking of me, I never thought when I started blogging only a few months ago I would end up with CYBER FRIENDS such as yourself, so many many thanks I check you out almost daily to see what youv'e been creating & long may it continue.

BIG HUGS Christine xxxx

Sherry said...

Thank you Sassy, that is so kind of you - I am truly honoured! xx

Diamond Doll said...

Awwwww Thankyou Sue i,m well chuffed.And thanx for the lovely comments on my blog.
Trish (-:

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Hi Sassy, just checking in on how you are doing?? I told you I would...so I'm back! LOL
I hope you are resting, relaxing, eating chocolate.....or doing anything (legal) that makes you feel good!!

Extra big hugs to you!
Charlotte
XXX

Nixe-Moni said...

Oh Sassy, what a big surprise!! That is so kind of you, thanks so much for thinking of me! I really feel so honoured to receive two great awards from you :)
Big Hugs
Moni