Tuesday 8 April 2014

Hiya my sweets dont faint....its me back on blogland its been way too long my health has improved and feel so much better had lots of hospital appointments and procedures so hope fully youll see more of me..dont switch off!!!! i have given up card making now and to be honest dont miss it my hands are suffering and have new glasses my eyes arnt too grand but getting old BUT i have embarked on yet nother crazy craft the art of reborning.....what a leap of fate this turned out to be so proudly want to show you girls what that ols sassy's been up too so here they are i started doing this since my poor baby pussy got killed just outside it broke my heart she meant the world to us and we miss her so very much..i still have a weep but doing these has kept my mind from wandering back to when i picked her up not long after she got hit by a car i tried to get her to breathe and the vision i carrying   my baby home ...too awful so heres my first shes called *ANNIE* she as born on 10th march  shes up for adoption as we speak and finished my newest one today she was born on Sunday 6th April ive named her after her scuplt name wivh is *Mollie* shes a chuncky baby still have a little work to do on her but waiting for the postie...well i have missed this and miss you all but im back how long for never sure....but for know enjoy the pictures ogf *My Girls* huggles sassyxxxxx
                                                               **Mollie**





**ANNIE***



10 comments:

Rita said...

Hello my dear Sassy. I often wondered how you were. Hopefully you can put the health issues behind you and enjoy making these gorgeous dolls. My eldest daughter is called Annie and she would love her namesake. Please keep in touch and show us your new creations. Hugs Rita xxx

Jackie said...

Hiya Sassy, it's been a long time and you have been missed, welcome home.
I am not into dolls but I love the clothes that you have presumably made :o)
Jackie xx

Pamela said...

Lovely to hear from you Sassy! I often pop into your eBay account and was so sad to see you selling off your paper crafting stash. I wish you well in your new 'reborn' venture. Good to read your health has improved. Take care.
Pamela

tilly said...

Hello Sassy
Nice to see you back, I was asking Aunty Sue a few weeks ago if see had heard from you. Pleased you are feeling better and enjoying your new hobby
Tilly

Inkypinkydelights said...

Welcome back Sassy! You just keep creating and enjoying! Judy x

Darlene said...

Oh Sweet Sassy ... it's so nice to have you back in blogland again! I have missed you and was so worried something terrible had happened to you! I hope your health continues to improve and OMG these babies are so real looking! You are AMAZING!!
Sending HAPPY HUGS from OHIO, USA!

coops said...

its great to see you back sassy and i am pleased your health is better.your newborns are so beautiful, so lifelike ;D

xx coops xx

Cccam Server Cardsharing Server said...

You’re so cool! I don't suppose I've learn anything like this before. So good to search out somebody with some authentic ideas on this subject. really thank you for beginning this up. this web site is one thing that's wanted on the net, somebody with slightly originality. helpful job for bringing something new to the web!..Cccam Server

Unknown said...

Cool baby! :3
http://www.bluegaps.blogspot.com

Janette said...

Hi there Sassy, I called by just by chance, it has been such a long time....so sorry you have been through the 'mill'...do hope life is being kind to you now...
The Baby dolls are gorgeous, what a nice craft for you, very uplifting I should think....
Hope we will see more of you hun....take care...xxxxx