Saturday 2 March 2013

Redonkulous...seduction susie

Morning my toots sweets........hopes you are all having good weather its a glorious spring like day today although havent had a chance to get dressed still in my pj's lazy mare or what .........had a really nice day shopping in the city yesterday and oops i spent a few pennies...but happy with my purchases....naughty me..as you probs know i had time on my hands last week  with all this twoooing and frowing bathroom refurb...so sat and made this card its from REDONKULOUS again.. i do so love her expression..love sheryls work you can find her HERE






i coloured with my promarkers quite simple lines for me although havent my sentiment on...anyhows think me and hubs are off out later..new cars like a rocket love it too bits so enjoy the drive it gives trouble s i forget its a stronger engine than my other car and do tend to have to watch my speed in case i get blue lights flashing me...not a good move..but when i can go im offffff..........right me oh so lovely bud's off for a shower and put a bit of slap on....love yer al to bits for the comments and the boost you all give me to carry oncrafting was a point i thought id never make a card again...how wrong can one be hehehe big mamouth hugs stay safe...off to nosey around blog world.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
challenges i am enterung her into 
Divas by design...Anything oes
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/Bearly Mine anything goes
makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/

31 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous, loving the purple and green colour combo.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

tilly said...

yes... another fab stamp and lovely colours,have a nice afternoon out
Tilly

Rosietoes said...

Love the colour combo Sassy and the embellies. Gorgeous.

Edna x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi sassy love your colour combo and the image is just brilliant just love it. Good to see you posting have a super day and oh just you want to see young sassy men flashing . tee hee. Oh post on team blog for

Doreen said...

Beautiful, love the image and fab colours.xxx

Pat K said...

Fabulous card...LOVE the green and purple, so vibrant and simple gorgeous. hugs, x

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day, its pretty cold here with another snow storm headed our way. Lovely card, the shades of green are simply gorgeous.

Beautiful card and her eyes....just gorgeous.

Hugs, Lori m

Sue said...

She is gorgeous Sassy and your colouring is wonderful. I love that shade of green and beautiful embellishments.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Hugs Sue xx

Rita said...

Beautiful card Sassy. I hope your bathroom is satisfactory now. Hugs Rita xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

she is gorgeous! love the greens and purples on her...she looks so pretty! :)

Gibmiss said...

Hello Sassy
Fabulous card ....colouring superb....
enjoy your weekend
Hugs Sylvie xx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Oh..this is gorgeous. Such rich beautiful colours. Love it. Hugs...Mona

Unknown said...

Sassy this is wonderful. Love your cards so much,you make me so jealous lol.

Hope you are well and happy.

Traceyxxx

heidy said...

Stunning card Sassy!!
Love it!!
XXX Heidy

Vicky said...

It's gorgeous hun...and I love the colours too....:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Janette said...

Oh Sassy she is gorgeous and I love how you coloured her, just fabulous.....hope you had a good day sweetie.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous...

Have a great weekend Hugs Pops x x x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sassy it is so lovely to be back seeing your awesome creations, this is stunning, that image in those colours is striking, the design and embellishments all look fantastic.
hugs
lorraine x

Kim said...

gorgeous card Sassy! love the purple and green, fabulous combo!
Kim x

Jackie said...

A fabulous card sassy. I hope you had an enjoyable drive :o)
Jackie xx

downrightcrafty said...

stunning, in my dreams I look like this :) love the paper colour combination really works so well
Hugs Kate x

Kjersti said...

What a fabulous card Sassy, love the colours and the image is sooo cool!
Have a nice Sunday!
Hugs Kjersti:)

coops said...

so stunning sassy.fabulous image and i really love the purple and green combo ;D

xx coops xx

Crafty Lark said...

Love your colours and super design. Have some speedy fun. xx Flora

cebelica said...

Hi Sassy,
Thank you very much for your kind words. They mean a lot.
Your card is very beautiful! I love the dotty ribbon and the pretty flowers you used. The image is great too and you colored it beautifully. Hugs! xx

sue w. said...

Hi Sassy, aint she sassy! Love the image and the colours are fab, love her green eyes.
Hugs Sue W.

Lori said...

Oh, my! So wonderful and vibrant! Gorgeous card...

Moni said...

Fab card and great image. Love the colur combo. Hugs,moni

Unknown said...

Hi Sassy, what a fabulous image and a stunning card. Love your colouring and colour choices.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Dives by Design.

Sarah

Sheryl. ♥Redonkadoodles♥ said...

"...never make a card again..."??? Bite your tongue missy my ears are bleeding! Your cards are too beautiful to say such things! LOL! Glad you got your mojo back hunny. It's lovely to see how crafty you are in other areas too! So much talent! Thank you for posting on my Facebook Fan Page! It is always nice to see you!
RedonkulousDesigns.com

Hanna - Rebecca " TheMissHaven " said...

Lovely card , the image is just adorable :) Tfs !!
Hugs Rebecca