Tuesday 23 November 2010

MMSC 81




morning......well seems a little birghter today unlike me yawn couls have slept in for a duvet day but postie rang door bell geees you can here all over Warwickshire lol!!!... Midnight Madness

No 81 have missed doing these challenges as my style seems they belong in Pricillas Blog .... silly really but im not saying i dont like the tildas or the wiff of joy or anything wymsical i love them all ... but i always go back to my OTT vintage...
my comfort zone i think anyway im rambling..not physically on the move rambling ahaha!! my card is again vintage cuties and the loopy bits were cream satin twine hand sewn..and added swarzorski crystals to the end of the loops yes by me .. new papers from the linen collection er get this Victioria and Albert museum London..HONEST!!! found it on a recent visit to hobbiecraft..very nice feel to it i must say
Flowers wild orchids which i sprinkled with gitter dust added tulle as her shawl and there you go a sassy vintage hope you like her i must force my self in futire to go green instead of pinks lol thanks for popping in have a good day wherever or whatever you do hugs & love xx










7 comments:

Sherry said...

Oooh you can't beat a bit of OTT vintage and you are definitely the queen of all things OTT vintage Sassy!! Absolutely beautiful card with fab embellishments. (I know what you mean about your rude awaking by the postman - it's worse on a Saturday morning when he calls extra early and you're trying to have a lie in - and the door bell is always a lot louder than week days - lol!)

Thanks for your lovely comments about my footstool, did make me laugh too xx

Janette said...

This is one very gorgeous card, the picture is so beautiful and I love the embellishments.xx

Denise said...

Congratulations on your win. Your card was gorgeous! And this one is equally beautiful. I love you style. Such a sweet image on this one. Awesome job!
Thank you so much for playing along witht the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Denise P
MMSC Design Team

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Sassy u just adore this precious sparkling beautiful piece.you are so talented
hugs June xxxxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hey Sassy girl, how are you? Glad to see you are back with your stunning vintage cards, you know I am a big fan. Hope you are ok.

Hugs

Sarah

Carol Hurlock said...

Sassy this is exquisite. I just love your vintage card and the gorgeous embellishments that you used. Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol
Midnight Madness Design Team

Holly Moore said...

OTT vintage, my favourite! You have such a pretty style and a way with the sketches. :) That paper sounds and looks too cool. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge with us this week. And congrats on winning last week, that card was divine!

Yours,
Holly R. Moore
MMDT ~ GD