Sunday 2 May 2010

Nannie meets Francessca for the first cuddle


Went for a drive to Bradford on Friday to meet a very cute grandaughter Francessca and wow is she a beauty all 10lb 110zs although shes feeding really well i reckon shes deffo hit the 11lbs mark she was a week old on Sat and she is just adorabley cute mums doing well but her stitches are hurting poor girl...but the c section was deffo the right thing to do....i hope you are all well and im still having pain and my depression seems a bit better... so trying to go back to work on Tuesday and just see how i get on drs put me on limted duties so that will help and my firm are good about that...retirement is still forefront of my brain at the mo and as for cards my mojo gone seriously out the window and if found wandering please send it back lol....i wish i could motivate myself but just isnt in me.....so for know just a picci of us....love to you all hugs and more thanks for dropping in



11 comments:

Clare with paint in her hair said...

awww shes so cute!!! and could be the ticket to your mojo!! time to start a memory book/something gift for the mother maybe

Clare

Joey said...

awww Sassy Wow! your granddaughter is adorable, so beautiful and a lovely piccy! she sure is a lovely healthy weight :O) my Ella hit 11lb 13 this past week. Joey.xxx

Jackie said...

A picture is worth a thousand words and this photograph is so beautiful. You should make a scrapbook page with it :o)
I hope your mojo comes home soon and send mine home too, and I hope the depression soon lifts completely {{{{{{{{{{[[hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}
Jackie xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a wonderful picture, definitely one to keep a record of. Hope your Mojo comes back soon, just think of all the crafting fun you will have with Francessca when she is older.
Caroline xxx

Sherry said...

Hi Sassy - that is a beautiful photo of your two - she's adorable!! Best of luck with going back to work - maybe your mojo will come back after that. Take care xx

Alizabethy said...

You look a very proud Nannie - and she is a beautiful baby!

LoveMusic said...

This picture is beautiful. May your days be filled with many smiles

Priscilla said...

OMG it seem like awhile since I have stopped by..so much has happened..how sweet are you photos..such exciting times right now.. Congratulations.


ok now the reason I stopped by :)
Congratulations on being one of the finalists for the prestige “Priscilla Award”. In my opinion, you have been selected among some of the best card makers on the internet. I encourage you to blog about this and to contact all your friends and family to come support you and place a vote for you. The voting will last one week and I am truly honored that you are a part of this yearly award. You can find all the details and your “Gold Star” card on our current post found below…
VOTE HERE
Good luck and be sure to cast your own vote as well. Thank you and Good Luck :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Gloria Westerman said...

Hello Sassy....I just wanted to let you know I voted for your card over at MMSC....Your new GD is gorgeous....I also suffer from depression (12 yrs)....I take medication for it and it helps a lot....will pray for you.....

Unknown said...

Hya Sassy! Just stopped by to say Hi and that I'm doing well and saw this BEAUTIFUL photo.
You look a million dollars and so does your gorgeous grand daughter!! I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems love. D'yer want me to try and make yer laff? That's usually your job!! I'm norras gud at it as you! I can try though! Owt for you chuck!
Lotsa Love Me xxx

Clare said...

Wow! Congratulations Sassy! Sure she's in for some spoiling from her Nanna and quite rightly so! Love, Clare x